libertyminded

General Milley

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Military will not back the Demonrats in overthrowing the election! And ppl still don’t think there is a DEEP STATE! Another wacky scheme down the drain! Next up false flag Astroid coming..

Edited by libertyminded

11 mins ago, libertyminded said:

Military will not back the Demonrats in overthrowing the election! And ppl still don’t think there is a DEEP STATE! Another wacky scheme down the drain! Next up false flag Astroid coming..

Another fake impeachment scandal, another fake sexual assault allegation, the 10th book that Trump is a horrible person that can’t read, a locust invasion , on and on .....

Desperate evil ppl do desperate evil things! Landslide is coming to spite ALL the wacky Hoax’s! I drove through NJ yesterday, and I think if the election wasn’t Subverted, Trump would win NJ, judging by the amount of Trump 2020 flags and signs! I saw thousands of them maybe 3 Biden signs. Gives me hope ppl have had enough..

Since there is no question, I will try and help.

"The Constitution and laws of the US and the states establish procedures for carrying out elections, and for resolving disputes over the outcome of elections ... I do not see the US military as part of this process," Milley said in a letter released on Friday responding to questions from two members of the House Armed Services Committee.

"In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. Military," Milley added.

"I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military," Milley wrote.

Question:   Is Milley's statement correct and in keeping with our constitution?

Certainly.  All the hype and BS about the election being rigged (or unfair to poor Donald) is just that.  It is a prelude to the absolute utter BS that will come if poor Donald doesn't win.   The poor and unfairly treated donald is setting the stage for his violent base.  

3 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Since there is no question, I will try and help.

..........It is a prelude to the absolute utter BS that will come if poor Donald doesn't win.   The poor and unfairly treated donald is setting the stage for his violent base.  

It's a shame that you are as jaded and bitter as you are.

It is not the right the cries for years after losing an election.

It is not the right that refuses to accept the results of an election.

It is not the right that has been acting violent in the streets, almost on a daily basis, for years.

That's all the Left, like it or not.

When the Right loses, we shake our heads, bitch a little, then wake up the next morning and go to work.  We've got jobs and responsibilities ya' know.

42 mins ago, libertyminded said:

I drove through NJ yesterday, and I think if the election wasn’t Subverted, Trump would win NJ, judging by the amount of Trump 2020 flags and signs! I saw thousands of them maybe 3 Biden signs. Gives me hope ppl have had enough..

All south of route 195, and most along the shore towns, I assume?

2 hours ago, libertyminded said:

Just what are you bailing these latest bits of dribble on?

Yeah no biggie that the left asked the pentagon to help them remove The President from the White House.. OK! Yes it’s illegal, doesn’t matter to them or you I guess..

Edited by libertyminded

13 mins ago, libertyminded said:

Yeah no biggie that the left asked the pentagon help them remove The President from the White House.. OK! Yes it’s illegal, doesn’t matter to them or you I guess..

please, please provide something, anything to back that statement up

10 mins ago, libertyminded said:

Wake up and do your own research not that hard to find. Since they requested it by letter!

again, what are you talking about?