Knight771

Just Stop Killing Us!!!

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

So, I saw a headline about yesterday's protest on the Mall in Washington DC.  I don't know how many attended, maybe 100,000 or more.  Nice.  Very peaceful, speakers spoke, pretty day.  All good.  It seems the slogan of the March will now be "Just Stop Killing Us!!"  Which is short, catchy and too the point..

But being the cynic I am and knowing what I know and dwelling on what these fine folks and their evil liberal masters want to ignore is 

JUST STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!!!!

That would be the first goal and the way to clean up all the other stuff.  Until that happens, the rest is just empty words and political BS.

Liberalism is Leprosy

4 mins ago, J said:

So, Kyle ended the riots? 

They don't like it when White people fight back.

If the kid ended the riots, on top of what he already did, the kid goes from hero, to sainthood.

6 mins ago, J said:

So, Kyle ended the riots? 

Not yet .... but a few more dead 'peaceful protesters' with side arms ought  to do the trick 

Edited by fish643

This came from a friend of mine and I thought it was apt.  I highlighted the pertinent stats.

Professional Sports at it again

Imagine being SO WOKE, that you could walk off the field of a professional sports game in honor of a career criminal, with a history of sexual abuse of a child and an open felony warrant, who then reaches for a deadly weapon against the constant orders of police and is promptly shot, while simultaneously ignoring the roughly 7-8,000 black homicides every year (overwhelmingly at the hands of other blacks) all in the name of black lives matter.

The complete lack of self-awareness and moral clarity is truly astounding. More innocent black children have been killed since the death of George Floyd than all unarmed blacks killed by Police in all of last year combined. Nobody knows their names. Lebron doesn’t. Neither does anyone in the entire Mets organization.

You’d have to wonder if they really care?

Posting Black squares on the internet and making ridiculous public gestures of perceived social justice are doing NOTHING to help, and everything to hurt the causes you claim to advocate for. This is professional-grade idiocy on public display. 

(See attachment)

Some general stats for 2019 that are from the FBI Uniform Crime Report:

Police in the USA made approximately 10 million arrests in 2019. 

There were 1004 fatal police shootings in 2019.

41 of the suspects were unarmed.

Of the 41, 19 were white and 9 were black.

Blacks are 13% population in US and commit 50% of the total violent crime in the US.  (Meaning they encounter the police more.)

There were 89 Line Of Duty Deaths in 2019

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2019-preliminary-semiannual-uniform-crime-report-released-012120 

Clip of Tucker Carlson with the stats and why the 9 were killed:

He added a 10th which was an accidental shooting.

47 mins ago, Knight771 said:
This came from a friend of mine and I thought it was apt.  I highlighted the pertinent stats.

Professional Sports at it again

Imagine being SO WOKE, that you could walk off the field of a professional sports game in honor of a career criminal, with a history of sexual abuse of a child and an open felony warrant, who then reaches for a deadly weapon against the constant orders of police and is promptly shot, while simultaneously ignoring the roughly 7-8,000 black homicides every year (overwhelmingly at the hands of other blacks) all in the name of black lives matter.

The complete lack of self-awareness and moral clarity is truly astounding. More innocent black children have been killed since the death of George Floyd than all unarmed blacks killed by Police in all of last year combined. Nobody knows their names. Lebron doesn’t. Neither does anyone in the entire Mets organization.

You’d have to wonder if they really care?

Posting Black squares on the internet and making ridiculous public gestures of perceived social justice are doing NOTHING to help, and everything to hurt the causes you claim to advocate for. This is professional-grade idiocy on public display. 

(See attachment)

Some general stats for 2019 that are from the FBI Uniform Crime Report:

Police in the USA made approximately 10 million arrests in 2019. 

There were 1004 fatal police shootings in 2019.

41 of the suspects were unarmed.

Of the 41, 19 were white and 9 were black.

Blacks are 13% population in US and commit 50% of the total violent crime in the US.  (Meaning they encounter the police more.)

There were 89 Line Of Duty Deaths in 2019

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2019-preliminary-semiannual-uniform-crime-report-released-012120 

Clip of Tucker Carlson with the stats and why the 9 were killed:

He added a 10th which was an accidental shooting.

There you go bringing facts into the discussion.......:beatin:

1 hour ago, Knight771 said:

So, I saw a headline about yesterday's protest on the Mall in Washington DC.  I don't know how many attended, maybe 100,000 or more.  Nice.  Very peaceful, speakers spoke, pretty day.  All good.  It seems the slogan of the March will now be "Just Stop Killing Us!!"  Which is short, catchy and too the point..

But being the cynic I am and knowing what I know and dwelling on what these fine folks and their evil liberal masters want to ignore is 

JUST STOP KILLING EACH OTHER!!!!

That would be the first goal and the way to clean up all the other stuff.  Until that happens, the rest is just empty words and political BS.

Liberalism is Leprosy

Dead nuts spot on correct.

They need to look in the mirror and fix what looks back first and foremost.

4 hours ago, fish643 said:

Not yet .... but a few more dead 'peaceful protesters' with side arms ought  to do the trick 

Hopefully 4 or 5.................. thousand.