Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishhead7

Every day is black history day

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Every day is black history day ...

... or so it seems, right?

We have a designated Black History Month, but these days it's daily.

I guess no other groups should be celebrated, right?

History always interested me, but it wasn't about one group, one race, one country ... it was about HISTORY plain and simple.

The question: Is this non-stop DEMedia focus on all things black simply over the battle for the black vote?

Just now, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Every day is black history day ...

... or so it seems, right?

We have a designated Black History Month, but these days it's daily.

I guess no other groups should be celebrated, right?

History always interested me, but it wasn't about one group, one race, one country ... it was about HISTORY plain and simple.

The question: Is this non-stop DEMedia focus on all things black simply over the battle for the black vote?

A great deal of it yes.  It leads me to believe they know how much of it they have lost.  The "Mexivote" too.

Yes that is correct. Polls are indicating that Trump is making inroads with black voters. Much of the power base of the DNC comes as a result of black votes being recorded in the ninety percentile range. Not just the presidential race, but all up and down the ballot. Without a strong showing from black voters, Joe and most of the other Democrats simply cannot win.

In 2016 Trump got 8% of the “black vote”, and he bested The Beast in some surprising states. I hear that in 2020, Trump might land 20%, or even better. That will lead him to collecting a few more of these surprising states. 

The black vote has been a stable of Democrats since LBJ created his Great Society programs. Reliable as the Sun rising in the East. Every so often it waffled somewhat, but basically it was always overwhelmingly Democrat. It might remain mostly Democrat still for some time to come, but a large chunk of it has fallen away now. Young charismatic blacks examining what the DNC has actually done with that support, and weathering the howls from the ghouls calling them names. The DNC Voter Plantation has holes in it’s perimeter fencing and blacks are escaping. Looking about, they don’t see the need for hiring politicians to protect them any longer.

In effect, they trust Trump. I think they understand why Michele osama needed to come out and call him a racist. The Democrats are desperate right now to try to save their down ballot favs. Many of whom are in districts and states that the black votes have reliably delivered in the past. Those that are close races, will be heavily effected by a decrease in black votes. We will see some changes in the landscape now that the inherent racism of the DNC has been flushed out for all to see.