Buckscorider

Joe has the Covid

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

He doesn't but I heard an interesting theory.

Around September 27th the Dems will announce Joe has the Covid and can't debate because quarantine.

I thought they would just push him down some stairs but I think this makes more sense.

Plausible theory...........they need to figure out some way to get him out of it.

Then they can switch to the real candidate. The one that couldn’t survive the vetting. kamala........

8 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

He doesn't but I heard an interesting theory.

Around September 27th the Dems will announce Joe has the Covid and can't debate because quarantine.

I thought they would just push him down some stairs but I think this makes more sense.

They will likely do both ...

Let see:

The Dims have gone from saying that Basement Biden would win the Debates to saying they need to protect him from debating with Trump.

The Dim ever shifting narratives are just as ridiculous as the can't-didates.

Only a maroon would believe them.

Edited by Jay Blair

My Theory is that if Donald Trump calls for certain conditions, such as the debates have to be in person and Joe Biden can't have any help speaking, Team Joe will pull out - stating that Donald Trump making 'unreasonable demands' and it is in fact, trying to back out himself

I said way back when and I am right waaay more than anyone on Team Brilliant.  Joe is never going to debate Trump, face to face, no teleprompter.

Never gonna happen.  How, oh how, did we get here?  The world has gone "full ******".

39 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I said way back when and I am right waaay more than anyone on Team Brilliant.  Joe is never going to debate Trump, face to face, no teleprompter.

Never gonna happen.  How, oh how, did we get here?  The world has gone "full ******".

If Joe says NO...

Trump should have a debate anyway...

have reporters as questions... he fields them... then turns and says... Joe?  What's your take on this??

Oh... nevermind.

Too obnoxious even for DJT?

37 mins ago, hamlet said:

If Joe says NO...

Trump should have a debate anyway...

have reporters as questions... he fields them... then turns and says... Joe?  What's your take on this??

Oh... nevermind.

Too obnoxious even for DJT?

I agree - and in fact I may have posted some similar sentiment in another thread a while ago (can't recall)...but I'm in 100% agreement. This would be one of the lesser obnoxious things that could occur in this particular political climate

As of last Sunday Joe hasn't taken one covid19 test.  But his handlers say he doesn't have it.  What?! 

I remember when the libs here were screaming about Trump not taking a test.  

It's mind boggling.