Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

the NBA part II

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Gotta love this.

 

NBA has a meeting.

Some exec starts talking about money the players would lose.

A player interrupts her.  he seems "down for the struggle"

the other players end up pissed at him.

they want their money.

 

question for discussion...................................  when are these people gonna learn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's ****ing AWESOME.

 

it really is

 

NBA exec..............you're gonna lose money

NBA players..... :read: how much money?

one NBA player.... we don't care about that

rest of the NBA players........ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: 

 

oh and the rest of the NBA players are saying that the one disrespected a woman and he should never do that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and you're a moderator!?

 

Question please....

How come your avatar donkey  isn't wearing a pillow case on his head?  Huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, flylikabird said:

...and you're a moderator!?

 

Question please....

How come your avatar donkey  isn't wearing a pillow case on his head?  Huh?

it's a jackass in a boat

has no association with the democrat party

 

if you don't know what it's about, you'll never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ain't politics it's life....

Stop hiding and show the world who you truly are.....

Wear your pillow cases with pride Eddy!     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NBA players are spoiled brats and have been most of their lives because of their talent at basketball. I’m sure they thought they could “protest” and still get paid. Now you find out what kind of commitment they have to the “cause”....not much. I actually don’t blame them. They did what they had to to get out of the hood. They don’t owe the hood anything. America has been very good to NBA players. The smart ones who want to get paid, now understand that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

The NBA players are spoiled brats and have been most of their lives because of their talent at basketball. I’m sure they thought they could “protest” and still get paid. Now you find out what kind of commitment they have to the “cause”....not much. I actually don’t blame them. They did what they had to to get out of the hood. They don’t owe the hood anything. America has been very good to NBA players. The smart ones who want to get paid, now understand that.

That's what so ****ing awesome about this

One player stood up for his beliefs (like them or not) and the rest told him to **** off because they wanted to be paid.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, eddy said:

That's what so ****ing awesome about this

One player stood up for his beliefs (like them or not) and the rest told him to **** off because they wanted to be paid.

 

 

I imagine the foreign born players are really pissed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AOC was trying to frame the whole thing as a strike,lol. Then the players magically would not be violating theIr collective bargaining agreement and suffering from those consequences as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, eddy said:

Gotta love this.

 

NBA has a meeting.

Some exec starts talking about money the players would lose.

A player interrupts her.  he seems "down for the struggle"

the other players end up pissed at him.

they want their money.

 

question for discussion...................................  when are these people gonna learn?

Writer for American Spectator did an article titled "The NBA is SO woke they canceled themselves."

:point:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.