Dave S

We will leave you alone if you raise your hand

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

It was said last night after the Trump speech that the peaceful protesters were threatening bodily harm to men and women leaving and demanded that they raise their fist in the air. 

 


Who else did this in History?  

file-20180817-165958-4zk318.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Dave S said:

It was said last night after the Trump speech that the peaceful protesters were threatening bodily harm to men and women leaving and demanded that they raise their fist in the air. 

 


Who else did this in History?  

file-20180817-165958-4zk318.jpg

The Brownshirts (D).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of brownshirts, the Democrat wing of BLM went to a jewish church in Kenosha a couple nights ago and painted nasty democrat messages (anti semite) all over it.

 

This gets better ll the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They'll argue it all day long, but BLM and ANTIFA tactics are straight out of the Nazi playbook. Incite violence and then claim that they did not start it, that they were peaceful, and are fighting oppression and for justice. They vandalize and damage the buildings and businesses of those they feel are the enemy (Krystallnacht). They support violent overthrow of political opponents (Night of the long knives). They threaten violence against all who do not agree with them (Nazi mandatory boycott of Jewish businesses). 

 

Just because you call yourself ANTIFA does not mean you are not fascists. Just because ANTIFA is traditionally right wing does not mean leftist cannot become fascist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 mins ago, ihocky2 said:

They'll argue it all day long, but BLM and ANTIFA tactics are straight out of the Nazi playbook. Incite violence and then claim that they did not start it, that they were peaceful, and are fighting oppression and for justice. They vandalize and damage the buildings and businesses of those they feel are the enemy (Krystallnacht). They support violent overthrow of political opponents (Night of the long knives). They threaten violence against all who do not agree with them (Nazi mandatory boycott of Jewish businesses). 

 

Just because you call yourself ANTIFA does not mean you are not fascists. Just because ANTIFA is traditionally right wing does not mean leftist cannot become fascist.

Except today somebody always just happens to have them starting it on cell phone video or surveillance camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The optics for the Dems keeps getting worse every day.  That clip in the restaurant begs to be included in a Republican campaign advertisement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave S said:

It was said last night after the Trump speech that the peaceful protesters were threatening bodily harm to men and women leaving and demanded that they raise their fist in the air. 

 


Who else did this in History?  

file-20180817-165958-4zk318.jpg

 

 

They see it yet continue to delude themselves about it.

 

The stupid on display is simply amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Little said:

Speaking of brownshirts, the Democrat wing of BLM went to a jewish church in Kenosha a couple nights ago and painted nasty democrat messages (anti semite) all over it.

 

This gets better ll the time.

Just clarification on someone will take a shot at you.  There are no Jewish Churches.  You knew that right?  If you can't spell Synagogue, you can say Shul.

 

But yeah, the libs/Dems/Marxists have really gotten anti-semitic over the past 30 or 40 years.  Mostly because of Israel but I've read some things that reflect muslim sentiment too.  Cycle never stops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BW said:

The women seem to be the most aggressive, eventually folks will get fed up and start smacking the snot out of them...

They want to be treated as equals both mentally and physically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ihocky2 said:

They'll argue it all day long, but BLM and ANTIFA tactics are straight out of the Nazi playbook. Incite violence and then claim that they did not start it, that they were peaceful, and are fighting oppression and for justice. They vandalize and damage the buildings and businesses of those they feel are the enemy (Krystallnacht). They support violent overthrow of political opponents (Night of the long knives). They threaten violence against all who do not agree with them (Nazi mandatory boycott of Jewish businesses). 

 

Just because you call yourself ANTIFA does not mean you are not fascists. Just because ANTIFA is traditionally right wing does not mean leftist cannot become fascist.

ANTIFA is Traditionally right winged?  I must have my rights and lefts mixed up because the ANTIFA I’m familiar with is about as left of left as left can be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BW said:

The women seem to be the most aggressive, eventually folks will get fed up and start smacking the snot out of them...

That’s also a tactic. You can’t really hit them. I saw a video of one of their breasted beasts arguing with a biker. He tossed the guy standing behind her. He said if she didn’t stop he was gonna keep beating that guy. 

Edited by aae0130

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.