Gotcow?

How stupid do you have to be to

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

After seeing one of your fellow peaceful protesters get his melon ventilated by a rifle round you decide to go after the shooter who is still armed with a rifle and your weapon is a skateboard...… :kook:

And then lefty decides to try and get point blank with the rifle dude before trying to fire a hand gun..

Not smart...…….

That was a wicked head shot. 1 shot 1 kill. The dude with the arm was looking around in disbelief and couldn’t believe what his favorite arm looked like. Center of mass guy flopped a bit

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

After seeing one of your fellow peaceful protesters get his melon ventilated by a rifle round you decide to go after the shooter who is still armed with a rifle and your weapon is a skateboard...… :kook:

And then lefty decides to try and get point blank with the rifle dude before trying to fire a hand gun..

Not smart...…….

Sometimes a guy will over commit, but then realizes his best, and only, option is just to keep going full bore. Victim #3 stopped, as he was rushing in, now has to switch hands. Victim #2 thought swinging a skateboard, and grabbing the gun, was a good course of action, after the flying kick missed. All misjudgments.

I witnessed a van get broadsided, and rolled over. It landed on its wheels. My dumbass stops, and gets out, and runs up to the van at a trot. Dude is slumped over the wheel. About half way to the van, I thought, what da hell are you doing, get out of here...but nope, I was committed.

Anyway, I get the door open, and dude wakes up...looks at me like I am a crazy man, in a desperate, kind of hostile sorta way. He comes rolling out of the van, a kind of a shorter skinny fella, long hair(I am about 6'4", and 240)..and starts thrashing around trying to take a swing at me. I duck, and dodge two, or three, find my way inside of his fists, grab him up close, pick him up, and plant him on the ground. I pinned one arm, someone else pinned the other arm down, and the cops showed up.

Come to find out, he was in a stolen van, knife in his pocket, and was a wanted felon, just out of prison.

Things could have turned out pretty ugly for me.

4 mins ago, dena said:

Sometimes a guy will over commit, but then realizes his best, and only, option is just to keep going full bore. Victim #3 stopped, as he was rushing in, now has to switch hands. Victim #2 thought swinging a skateboard, and grabbing the gun, was a good course of action, after the flying kick missed. All misjudgments.

I witnessed a van get broadsided, and rolled over. It landed on its wheels. My dumbass stops, and gets out, and runs up to the van at a trot. Dude is slumped over the wheel. About half way to the van, I thought, what da hell are you doing, get out of here...but nope, I was committed.

Anyway, I get the door open, and dude wakes up...looks at me like I am a crazy man, in a desperate, kind of hostile sorta way. He comes rolling out of the van, a kind of a shorter skinny fella, long hair(I am about 6'4", and 240)..and starts thrashing around trying to take a swing at me. I duck, and dodge two, or three, find my way inside of his fists, grab him up close, pick him up, and plant him on the ground. I pinned one arm, someone else pinned the other arm down, and the cops showed up.

Come to find out, he was in a stolen van, knife in his pocket, and was a wanted felon, just out of prison.

Things could have turned out pretty ugly for me.

Your intent was good.

These losers, not so good.

3 hours ago, Kones1 said:

That was a wicked head shot. 1 shot 1 kill. The dude with the arm was looking around in disbelief and couldn’t believe what his favorite arm looked like. Center of mass guy flopped a bit

Posted in the other thread, in the video it sounds like 4 shots

WWDFGFGH.JPG

5 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

Not smart...…….

These are all idiots who learned about killing people from video games.  

5 hours ago, flyangler said:

They thought the ventilated guy would be able to get re-animated the way they can in video games....

He didn’t have a high enough score to get an extra man.

1 hour ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

These people all deserve what they get.

All of them.

I'd like to say thank you for restoring my faith in you, Masked Retread! Whoever you are!  :howdy: