HighHookNJ

Guy Cotten Surf top

32 posts in this topic

The guides are all good, nothing has been replaced on the rod. The only things are two electrical tape marks for quick measurement but that doesn't affect the blank and can be taken off.

The rod is in great condition, I cannot add the extra 60 cash. I would do a straight trade, rod for jacket.

3 mins ago, Bow3022 said:

The guides are all good, nothing has been replaced on the rod. The only things are two electrical tape marks for quick measurement but that doesn't affect the blank and can be taken off.

The rod is in great condition, I cannot add the extra 60 cash. I would do a straight trade, rod for jacket.

I'm sorry I can't. Jacket was 100 more than the rod new so that would be too lopsided.

6 hours ago, RIsurfing&fishing said:

Unfamiliar with Guy cotten's sizing. I'm 6'1, would this fit me? if so i'd consider the top if you decide to do shipping (located in RI)

I would ship as long as you pay the shipping. I think this would mostly fit someone from 5'5" to someone 5'10", 140-185 pounds. Might be small on you.

2 hours ago, HighHookNJ said:

I would ship as long as you pay the shipping. I think this would mostly fit someone from 5'5" to someone 5'10", 140-185 pounds. Might be small on you.

Gotcha, I'll pass then. Thanks!

43 mins ago, PLKM said:

Are the cuffs latex? Have they been cut or trimmed?

Yes to latex, and I honestly dont remember if theyve been cut or trimmed. I can check when i get home. I dont believe I dont believe I but I dont wanna say for sure until I check. I bought this and only used it once or twice.