11 posts in this topic

My newest Buggy. A 2019 Honda Talon sxs. definitely have limited beaches I can use it on. It is great on our Core banks beaches down here in NC. Set it up with front and rear receiver hitches for my racks. Certainly goes anywhere I want with ease. Just don't get caught out in the weather. Makes a great combo with truck and camper. Allows you to keep the truck set up and follow the fish up and down the beach. 

recent phone 672.jpg

recent phone 668.jpg

recent phone 688.jpg

recent phone 682.jpg

Nice! But for beach sand you might think of some thing more every day for tires. those aggressive treads are for digging through mud snow and rock. You should have a floater type tire, say, wide as fits, radials on, and if no road use then farm style tread less tires.

Peace

9 hours ago, RedJeep said:

Nice! But for beach sand you might think of some thing more every day for tires. those aggressive treads are for digging through mud snow and rock. You should have a floater type tire, say, wide as fits, radials on, and if no road use then farm style tread less tires.

Peace

Good point, unless it doubles its usage in the woods. I'd keep air pressure low to save the strain on everything else. Other than heat, its got it all.

Great looking and its a Honda which is always comforting. I'd love to have one, what kind of $$$ are involved?

On 10/1/2020 at 8:04 AM, Gwrodzhi said:

Didn't know you could drive those on nc beaches. That's pretty cool. How is it to visit in october?

Only Cape Lookout and Portsmouth Island or Carova if your a currituck  county resident.