Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillN

Two Reasons It's Better to Fish at Night on Holiday Weekends

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I'll bet that spot looked like bomb went off after they left... icon25.gif that dude mending the tip-wraped rod have a lifejacket on? or just a loud shirt... if it's a shirt, it's a screamer..

concur with the three females... icon14.gifwink.gif

Man, where is that place??? I gots 4 brand new tuna rods and special reels called spinning reels made of plastic so they dont rust and all spooled with really strong line like 80lb test. NOTHING will get away!

Please tell me where it is so I can catch some ocean perch. Please!

Would that be Avon? Not for nothing but that looks like everyday during the summer around noon.

That picture was taken around six p.m. on Monday.

They were banging on the Sea Robins.

I was at that spot last evening around 5pm what a nightmare. I wasn't fishin just mostly killin some time. Talk about full contact fishin. One guys lands a sea robin and while taking it off the hook another guy jumps into his spot while talking on a cell phone telling his wife what great fishin was goin on. The first guy goes ballistic showing him his phone and tellin him about the time he pushed someone off that jetty. Then someone lands a small fluke and the next thing ya know he's on the cell again callin friends to come on out that the fluke are all over the place. The place was a friggin mess ya never saw so much disgarded line, hooks, broken lures and bait wrappings. A young girl walking barefoot throughout the mess of line and hooks lookin at the sea robins in the puddles on the jetty. I guess the "blitz" was on earlier. It's hard to believe that there was ever a beach cleanup that took place here. I know one thing for sure you'll never see me on that jetty before November and never in daylight.

It's a shame. Even at night around 10:00PM you have yahoos out there. Skates and dog fish just thrown around for no reason. mad.gif Also as I mentioned earlier, heads up they don't watch to see if anyone is close when casting. I was taught come off the beach with more that you came on with( meaning pick up if morons don't) especially the fools who leave mono all over the place.

Seems the only time I'll go to that jetty is in spring and fall when renters are not around.