toight_like_a_tiger

AquaSkinz Elite Hunter Pro Series Wading Belt FS $33 shipped

11 posts in this topic

I bought this in like new condition as a backup.  Believe I bought it from a member on here but cannot find the thread in my history.  Given it was a backup and the amount I have surf fished the past few years, this was never used by me and it remains in the shape I bought.  There is only one size, and it can fit up to a 54" waist.  Retails for around $50.  I will ship to your door for $33 PP.  Will post pictures shortly.

Edited by toight_like_a_tiger

Sure no worries mate ! Let me ask you this , does the belt velcro together to hold it say to your size waist ? I hope you understood my question lol lol ? Can you add a belt bait holder to.it as well.? Kinda hard questions I have , oh well lol lol ? Send me you pp.address and I will send you the funds friend . If you can would you get me a pic of the front of the belt where it goes together and that will answer me questions mate !! Thank. You very much for working with me on the price !!! MAX 

5 hours ago, Max4 said:

Sure no worries mate ! Let me ask you this , does the belt velcro together to hold it say to your size waist ? I hope you understood my question lol lol ? Can you add a belt bait holder to.it as well.? Kinda hard questions I have , oh well lol lol ? Send me you pp.address and I will send you the funds friend . If you can would you get me a pic of the front of the belt where it goes together and that will answer me questions mate !! Thank. You very much for working with me on the price !!! MAX 

Yes, the tag ends Velcro on the inside to lengthen or shorten to your size waist.  I can post a picture in a few hours.  Will send you my PayPal info now.  Thanks.

Perfect much thanks !! Sorry payment was late today a lot of therapist in and out of the house today working with wife !! Will send shortly !!!! Thank you for your patience !! Max