Lady jumps in canal

Rate this topic

tper

How did y'all make the leap from wife hears of husband's affair and flips out on his prize toy to mental illness?  Anyone actually know the facts?  Mental illness is horrible, worse than physical in many cases, but treatment is available.  Unfortunately, often times the ones that need it the most are the least likely to seek it out.  

Diversity makes us stronger!

Thread definitely was hijacked - I only know the side of the captain and there are always 2 sides to a story -- but she did go bat **** for some reason or another --  tv's chairs phones all over board - then she jumped ---- also almost bite his finger off I saw that first hand...    

Tper

Someday My Fish will come in

Stan Gibbs Cape Cod Canal Classic
Ditch Troll

6 hours ago, Joe G said:

Curious.......did this happen when the captain tried to physically restrain her.....or,  did she approach the captain and inflict the damage?

Restrain as so I was told -- as we all know there are always 2 sides to a story this is the one I heard

Someday My Fish will come in

Stan Gibbs Cape Cod Canal Classic
Ditch Troll

17 mins ago, tper said:

Restrain as so I was told -- ...

I wonder what the professionals say is the accepted method of handling a situation like this is.

Should the common man intervene and lay hands on an individual and try to restrain them from destroying property, doing harm to others or themselves.......or, should it be left to those in authority who may have experience in dealing with such matters?.

Remember John and Lorena Bobbitt?

..say no more...lucky the guy didn't loose more than his freaking boat TV and electronics....

Why do people (guys) always go to the 'she must be crazy' excuse?

Domestic violence is real, its lasting effects on the spouse, and consequences can be be devastating to both parties and family.

No defense for either here from me, ....just more speculation.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2020 at 11:25 AM, FishRatz said:

Remember John and Lorena Bobbitt?

..say no more...lucky the guy didn't loose more than his freaking boat TV and electronics....

Why do people (guys) always go to the 'she must be crazy' excuse?

Domestic violence is real, its lasting effects on the spouse, and consequences can be be devastating to both parties and family.

No defense for either here from me, ....just more speculation.

I don't know anything about the case being discussed but have two generalized observations;

Sometimes the woman IS crazy. If she's good at keeping it hidden from the cops, the dude is fawked. Life changing fawked.

If you scratch a domestic abuser of either sex, 9 times out of 10, booze will leak out.