Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aae0130

Kamala is a moderate....

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The msm (I checked many outlets) are all stating Kamala is a moderate. The words being used are purely opinion as no example is being offered. I listened to what she spoke about at the debates and I heard nothing but emotional outburst toward Biden and progressive speak. She is a radical from what I can see.

I ask of SOL Biden/Harris supporters to give me proof she is a moderate, and I don’t mean just your opinion or because someone in the media said so. Those answers will be ignored and I will not further them in discussion. Show me some viewpoint she has given publicly that would fit the textbook definition of moderate. 

Edited by aae0130

SLEEPY JOE AND HER POLITICAL INITIATIVES ARE DETERMINED BY WHAT EVER IS THE FLAVOR OF THE DAY... PROSTITUTING THEMSELVES FOR A VOTE AS WITH MOST LEFTISTS....WHEN THAT DOESN'T WORK MAIL IN BALLOTS AND VOTER FRAUD ....ALL IN THE NAME OF C OVID ,I MEAN FLOYD ,TERRORISM.....THESE FOLKS ARE TRYING TO RAM SO MUCH  S H T DOWN OUR THROATS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT NOT TO VOTE FOR THEM

4 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

SLEEPY JOE AND HER POLITICAL INITIATIVES ARE DETERMINED BY WHAT EVER IS THE FLAVOR OF THE DAY... PROSTITUTING THEMSELVES FOR A VOTE AS WITH MOST LEFTISTS....WHEN THAT DOESN'T WORK MAIL IN BALLOTS AND VOTER FRAUD ....ALL IN THE NAME OF C OVID ,I MEAN FLOYD ,TERRORISM.....THESE FOLKS ARE TRYING TO RAM SO MUCH  S H T DOWN OUR THROATS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT NOT TO VOTE FOR THEM

Muddy the waters is what they are doing, so at some point it'll be time to use some "stink bait".

So no Biden/Harris supporters can show me Kamala is a moderate? Nothing?

The msm must be full of chit then....

Edited by aae0130

14 mins ago, jkrock said:

There is nothing moderate about the green new deal.

Or BLM

Or Medicare4All

She's a radical. 

That’s what I’m getting at......The only things I can get from the record are radical positions. There isnt a moderate bone in her body.....

Her emotional outbursts and accusations toward Joe were her only exciting moments at the debates.  Now she seems to have prostituted what little integrity she had in favor of advancing the agenda of the accused....

Edited by aae0130