55555s

Freaking vasectomy...

Rate this topic

100 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, JaseB said:

Eggzakly.

Again, selfish, ignorant and arrogant. 

Whoa! I understand the difference, but the OP was asking for opinions.

Settle down Francis

59 mins ago, Otony said:

Whoa! I understand the difference, but the OP was asking for opinions.

Settle down Francis

Welcome to the Tavern.

2 mins ago, makorider said:

5555s how old are you?

If you are even close to your wifes age....are you insane?  Who the eff would want a newborn at 50?

I'll be 22 in November.  

We married young, had 3 kids by the time we were 30. We decided that was it, we were done, but I kept putting it off. At age 32 wife said she was 6 weeks late. I immediately made an appointment and got snipped. Wife just skipped a month. We are now 70, kids in their early 40's and a slew of grandkids, wouldn't have it any other way.

25 mins ago, 55555s said:

I'll be 22 in November.  

Yeah, no, do not get a vasectomy. Given this information, she needs to go on the pill or get her tubes tied.

Hows about them apples, JaseB? LOL!

22?, Who woulda' thunk it? Should have part of the equation. NO EFFIN WAY SHOULD YOU GET A VASECTOMY. And if you do find a doc that would do it, question his intentions, other than a pay day. 

So ,she a hot 50 year old and your 22 already with kids, put her on b/c for the near future and see where things are a year from now. So, in 20 years she will be 70 and you'll be 42, that should be fun, for her.

Doc that did me was a chain smoker with nicotine stained fingers, he told me he did his own vasectomy. Back in the day, you made the appointment, they try to talk you out of it, just to know your serious,then you get snipped right in the office, I remember wondering what's all the smoke from, I thought he was smoking a cigarette..

Just pull out & pray bro!! Been doing it for over 40yrs. with many different women and when I wanted kids I just let it ride... I'm Puerto Rican so this is the norm. :D