Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Zen Master

Trump awesome

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

"They want to put money into (democrat) politicians hands (to bail out democrat cities) so they don't look stupid (for raping their communities)." - President Trump 15 AUG 2020

Posted (edited) · Report post

I just watched him. They were trying to bait him into Camel-uh’s eligibility. He “handled” the reporter. 

I especially like the mention of the boat floatillas.....that’s gotta be eating away at a certain member of the SOL commie cabal. I smiled so wide my ears fell off.....

He ended on “Joe has no control over himself”.   

Edited by aae0130

11 mins ago, aae0130 said:

I especially like the mention of the boat floatillas.....that’s gotta be eating away at a certain member of the SOL commie cabal. I smiled so wide my ears fell off.....

Lol

Speaking of Trump banners....  I was over in NH today and must have seen at least a dozen Trump flags on trucks.  Some had the Gadsden flag flying as well.

When I was in Coyote Creek buying some kayak pads I noticed a rack of face masks.   One of the masks said Biden 2020 and when I commented on it the guy at the register said "They were included in the rack of masks when they got them.   Some guys take them out into the parking lot and light them on fire"  :laugh: