Little

And we all missed the most delicious news of the weekend

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

New York Police Union endorsed Donald Trump last night, leaving their left wing stooges Biden and Kamala in the dustbin.

Its over, you people, you BLMs, you AOCs, pinko dirtbags, you have lost this election.  This union has never endorsed a repub president, never even done it.

Q for D, what the hell could possibly have to say for yourselves?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I guess the Dims are making sure they piss off the entire Middle Class including the Blue Line.

Pandering to Wingnuts is not a winning strategy.

Edited by Jay Blair

That is great news. I didnt realize they never ever endorsed the republican party.

So thats law enforcement, military folks and union people all supporting Trump.

Makes sense. 

13 mins ago, D_L said:

Good for them. 

Yep!  The Nation Police Unions came out for Trump 2 or 3 weeks ago. NYPD finally Woke Up and joined their Brothers border to border and Coast  to Coast.

How many million Cops are on the job across the nation.   800,000 are working on the Job!  Retired Police Officers are sure to join their Brothers.  Then their are the Family Members of police officers!

This may get Trump over a Million more votes.

My bedroom tv comes on at 5:30 am (alarm) and I woke up to that news. Woke me right up. I was happy to hear it. That is a bigger deal than the democrats will let on....

Edited by aae0130

1 hour ago, Little said:

This union has never endorsed a repub president, never even done it.

I think for at least 2016, the members have ignored the union endorsement. A lot of unions were doing that then, and it certainly wasn't the first time either. 

But yeah, to get the generally commie union leadership to actually endorse a republican... now that's a sign of the times....

#TRUMPSLIDE2020

Pat Lynch the head of the PBA is very close with the Democrats in state government. I know that for a fact and many PBA members used to bitch about it( I used to be a member). For him to endorse Trump is very telling. 

50 mins ago, RJ said:

Yep!  The Nation Police Unions came out for Trump 2 or 3 weeks ago. NYPD finally Woke Up and joined their Brothers border to border and Coast  to Coast.

How many million Cops are on the job across the nation.   800,000 are working on the Job!  Retired Police Officers are sure to join their Brothers.  Then their are the Family Members of police officers!

This may get Trump over a Million more votes.

Betting it will.

I thought the Dems were the people’s friend....DONT TELL ME THE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS,the working folks don’t relish the thought of terrorism in the streets ....BLM folks asking them for their house . REPORATIONS , I CANT believe any would want to live like that ...still waiting for those p o s leftists to donate their homes to BLM and bring their family To meet the warlord ...now pretty up that wife and make your way to one of those nice cities

Edited by Surf bomber

2 hours ago, Little said:

Its over, you people, you BLMs, you AOCs, pinko dirtbags, you have lost this election.  This union has never endorsed a repub president, never even done it.

And just like that, little jinxed Trump.