Little

OHHH the humanity!!!!

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Heard the news, havent seen yet, im running around a bit.  Apparently there is a HUGE Trump Boat Flotilla going on right now in and around Clearwater.  Ill be back home around three, and I will monitor and report from social media.  If anyone can get a jump, it would be most appreciated.

And as if to pop a cherry right on that tasty cake, the democrats (anifa blm whatever) have planned a mostly peaceful riot for Chicago.  SOOOOOO as the night wears we can post THOSE pictures and have a big contrast fun discussion!!!!

Noo Q for D right now, this is just a placeholder to gather info/images to discuss, questions will certainly be forthcoming.

("Black Lives Matter March: SHUTDOWN OUR DAN RYAN,")

LET THE B L M  S H T SHOW CONTINUE....WHEN JESSE JACKSON SAYS ITS AN EMBARASSMENT FIGURE IT OUT ...I’m expecting a denial from some one ,NO HE DIDNT SAY THAT , ALL LIVES MATTER ...

2 hours ago, Little said:

the democrats (anifa blm whatever) have planned a mostly peaceful riot for Chicago

what ?  A mostly peaceful riot. As opposed to yer run of the mill general riot? Or like the new kinda "peaceful  protest " riots that we normally see each night? 

The lines are all so blurry now.....

I am sincerely trying to keep up. But since I'm a white man, that's obviously mine and my ancestors fault that I'm not sure what these "protesters" want. 

Oh well. I will be here waiting when they come to take my house for "reparations" .

As soon as my ammo is gone and I'm dead.

Those riots would be more peaceful, if the damn store owners would stop locking their doors.

They are slowly building a crowd in Chicago, only a couple hundred right now.

8 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Those riots would be more peaceful, if the damn store owners would stop locking their doors.

.... and left trays of drugs and munchies sitting on their counters, kinda like party favors.