FEW3

Big cat sighting in Webster

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

I live off school St., and several years ago there was another sighting reported off of another street off of school st. I was walking my dogs up my street where there are no houses, and my two labs were going crazy chasing after something in the woods, which I thought was our local fox family, but I saw this big cat cross the road behind us. It must have cut back behind us. The long tail is what caught my attention. I believe I was on the other thread with the same report.

This does look smaller than what was reported seen on Ash St. about 5-6 years ago, and what I saw crossing Brookside Ave. behind me while my dogs were chasing after it further up. The reported sightings back then was mountain lion vs. a bobcat as well as other sightings in NW Conn.

I know what I saw-big cat with a long tail.

This recent sighting looks like an oversized housecat with a long wierd tail.

Maybe a house cat got busy with a bobcat.

Had a couple bear sightings that were likely the same bear a few weeks back in Douglas. Checked a trail cam last week and have what appears to be the top of something black half the height of a deer standing in the same spot a few pics later. No other pics so not definitive but possibility of a bear.