9/11 Memorial Lights canceled

Rate this topic

The Riddler

Shame on Cuomo that he can’t find a way to light the twin beams in order to pay tribute to those that perished on that fateful day. 

Yet BLM and racist protesters can gather with impunity. 

I won’t forget this tyrannical act. He thinks he can do whatever he wants. Time for him to go. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

On 8/15/2020 at 11:23 AM, Wayne Tj said:

Shame on Cuomo that he can’t find a way to light the twin beams in order to pay tribute to those that perished on that fateful day. 

I won’t forget this tyrannical act. He thinks he can do whatever he wants. Time for him to go. 

Never liked him...bully from the get. his whole cabinet was indicted and in prison.....

Speaking of"Get", which is a Jewish term for divorce....wish we could getta "Get" for AndrewC....you know he will be running for President eventually...

Here's a thought...he should enlist all his Hasid devotees to climb the steps of the Empire State Building with blue beamed flashlights for a substitute.

The real irony here is the Hasids as a whole don't even know what 9/11 was or it's significance.....and could care less.

I probably have to move from my beloved home[40+yrs.] in Rockland/NY because of them and Democratic indifference...and I was a Democrat....can't be locally anymore....Nationally is a way diff story.

Go Yanques!

On 8/15/2020 at 11:23 AM, Wayne Tj said:

But he found a way to light one WTC pink for full term abortions

He's a real P O S

If you are ugly you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we don't walk around with X-rays. ---   Robert Mugabe