dena

Clay County Florida

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Sounds like the place to be, if you appreciate law and order.

What do you think, is this guy on to something?

Or is he a government thug?

Sounds like a man who understands service to his community is why he is there and nothing else. Good for him! :clap:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just to help out a bit. The sheriff just turned himself into law enforcement. All that glitters is not gold. The cops in general a very good here.

But otherwise, yes it's a good place to live depending on what you're into.

Edited by Gamakatsu

4 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Sounds like the place to be, if you are a corrupt criminal law enforcement officer.

Sorry snowflake, suck it ! 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Better than living in Seattle ,portland,st Louis .....n y c .....YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR HOUSE FOR REPORATIONS TO THE TERRORISTS,bring the family to meet the warlord....Now go along snowflake ,pretty up the wife the warlord is waiting

Edited by Surf bomber

Amazing that people who swore to uphold the Constitution call others criminal for DOING what they swore to do. Yet I see it right here on SOL. 

That's what TDS does to people. Turns them into treasonous sheep marching mindlessly to the leftist mantra. Nothing disgusts me more than to know these traitors live among us.

The one thing that eases my mind is the knowledge that true Americans like the Clay county Sheriff's department are holding the line for us.....and there's FAR more of us than the traitorous trash bent on destroying the country I love. :th: :clap:

I wonder if he'll uphold his oath to the constitution when private citizens decide to conduct a 1st A audit and follow him and his officers around with cameras. "Law and order" Cops usually hate that.