Will Joe Do This ??

Rate this topic

dena

If Joe is elected, will he donate his Presidential salary to worthy government causes?

Trump is doing it, so it must be the wrong thing to do, and Joe will spend that $400,000 like a drunken sailor on shore leave.

Maybe the Burisma money ran out, and Joe needs the dough...

What excuse will Joe's handlers come up with as to why Joe will take the dough, and not donate it?

President Donald Trump announced Friday that he would donate his salary for this financial quarter to the National Park Service for the restoration of America’s national monuments.

The president announced the news on Twitter, together with an image of the $100,000 check.

“I promised YOU I would not take a dime of salary as your President. I donate the entire $400,000!” Trump wrote.

I promised YOU I would not take a dime of salary as your President. I donate the entire $400,000! It is my honor to give $100,000 to @NatlParkService to help repair and restore our GREAT National Monuments. So important to our American History! Thank You!! pic.******/4ETkUZ9yUf

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 14, 2020

“It is my honor to give $100,000 to the National Park Service to help repair and restore our GREAT National Monuments,” Trump wrote. “So important to our American History! Thank You!!”

Trump is required to be paid the annual $400,000 a year to be the president, but he has pledged to donate his quarterly salary while in office to worthy government causes.

In May and in March of 2020, Trump donated his $100,000 quarterly salary to the Department of Health and Human Services to help fight the coronavirus and develop therapies.

Throughout the Summer, national monuments were vandalized by leftist rioters until President Trump vowed to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

In July, the president delivered a passionate speech at Mount Rushmore to remind Americans of the importance of protecting monuments.

“We will never let them rip America’s heroes from our monuments, or from our hearts,” he said.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

17 mins ago, Little said:

I f I was him I'd set up a charity and donate it all to the "Hunter Biden babydaddy education fund."

Excellent idea.

Has Joe even met the little tyke yet?

It isn't like Joe not to have an interest in little kids.

-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

58 mins ago, oneeyewilly said:

Strange that we havnt heard much about The Pres. donations. As usual , plenty of negativity, not surprising . 

That is the purpose of this thread, to raise awareness, and a positive message about our President.

Even the Democrats must think it is a good thing.

None bash it, they just ignore it, like the other things he does that even they know bashing will make them look bad.

-Thomas Jefferson
-Soren Kierkegaard

Hmm, several recent quotes have come from the Obama Team regarding Bidumb.

"He is an unguided misslile" according to some Obama aides and those same aides said  Obama warned them "they could not overestimate Bidumb's ability to fucq things up". 

Sounds like an accurate description to me.

Will our Lefties believe the words of the messiah.

Edited by Jay Blair

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

This is one of the more obvious examples of Trump's presidential con game. Trump charges the taxpayers for stuff like  golf cart rentals and bottled water for the Secret Service, and directs all sorts of other business to his properties which is making him way more money, and the gullible dopes laud him for donating his salary.  

Edited by Sqwiddig

7 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

This is one of the more obvious examples of Trump's presidential con game. Trump charges the taxpayers for stuff like  golf cart rentals and bottled water for the Secret Service, and directs all sorts of other business to his properties which is making him way more money, and the gullible dopes laud him for donating his salary.  

Puhlease... as it that's making him rich. 

Anyway, you don't seem to remember Biden forcing the SS to rent his pool house. 

50 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

Ah yes such a sneaky tricksy corrupt prezzie

And all the gullible rubes will read your comment and FORGET that he could do all this stealing from us taxpayers... AND keep his $400K salary... but doesn't which is the point.

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.