jimmy z

The Negative party

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

The Dem party seemed to have it's Liberal intellectuals and the interests of the people in mind. 

So my question is, how do the Dems/libs feel in today's country when saddled with thugs, the rioters, and the low brows on the public dole. 

It seems the only ones caring about the people of our nation today, since Pelosi and Schumer can't get passed their childish mindset, are the GOP and Mr Trump.

It's a sad state of affairs when the so called party that cares, doesn't care. Is this good? :howdy:

The silver spooners don't care. It's about them and their selfish, self centered agenda. God bless the people!

23 mins ago, jimmy z said:

So my question is, how do the Dems/libs feel in today's country when saddled with thugs, the rioters, and the low brows on the public dole. 

All that remains on today's political landscape are Marxists, those who are complicit to the cause by their silence, and Conservatives. There are no longer Democrats in my view.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Still waiting for the Dems any of them to denounce the violence ....SCHUMER,PELOSI HARRIS THE MAYORS THE GOVS NADLER THEY WOULD RATHER SEE CARNAGE IN THE STREETS .....THE NEW ANSWER IS “only playing politics “.biden did say to lock up the folks trying to burn down the court house ...A POLICAL AGENDA WITH PEOPLES LIVES ,homes,lively hoods being used as the resource to pay for it..  SOME S O L FOLKS HAVE THE SAME MIND SET .

Edited by Surf bomber

9 mins ago, fish643 said:

All that remains on today's political landscape are Marxists, those who are complicit to the cause by their silence, and Conservatives. There are no longer Democrats in my view.

True. But there are some than still hold the old values, but none to listen to the good.:howdy:

6 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

Still waiting for the Dems any of them to denounce the violence ....SCHUMER,PELOSI HARRIS THE MAYORS THE GOVS NADLER THEY WOULD RATHER SEE CARNAGE IN THE STREETS .....THE NEW ANSWER IS “only playing politics “.biden did say to lock up the folks trying to burn down the court house ...A POLICAL AGENDA WITH PEOPLES LIVES ,homes,lively hoods being used as the resource to pay for it..  SOME S O L FOLKS HAVE THE SAME MIND SET .

Crush, kill and destroy what is good is the agenda of the evil one. Unless what is being destroyed is evil. Maybe it's all evil and evil is doing it's do:howdy:

16 mins ago, jimmy z said:

True. But there are some than still hold the old values, but none to listen to the good.:howdy:

Values are only material if you act on them. The left is devoid of values.

3 mins ago, fish643 said:

Values are only material if you act on them. The left is devoid of values.

I agree they have no firm foundation on what is truly good :howdy:

Believing in false doctrine and an evil agenda brings deception to all involved 

1 hour ago, jimmy z said:

The Dem party seemed to have it's Liberal intellectuals and the interests of the people in mind. 

It seems the only ones caring about the people of our nation today, since Pelosi and Schumer can't get passed their childish mindset, are the GOP and Mr Trump.

It's a sad state of affairs when the so called party that cares, doesn't care. Is this good? :howdy:

The silver spooners don't care. It's about them and their selfish, self centered agenda. God bless the people!

Little secret Jimmy.  The Dem. Party HAS NEVER CARED ABOUT ANYBODY.  Their charity to the "downtrodden" comes with chains.  Having been a liberal once myself, I started to see the light when, in the late 70s, I saw a debate between Mario Cuomo (the Paterfamilias) and his Rep. opponent.  The Rep. pointed out that from research, it had come to light that at least three generations of the poorest families had been stuck on welfare for 20 or more years.  He logically pointed out that the idea of welfare was not to KEEP PEOPLE POOR but to get people out of poverty.  Mario really had no answer except for double talk.  He won anyway being Gov. of NY.  But it struck me that all of big governments programs never help get people off the dole but actually keeps them there.  And if you look at government charity, it is designed to do exactly that.

BTW, the Reps aren't much better but they have different targets for their largess, like the Military - Industrial Complex.

1 min ago, Knight771 said:

Little secret Jimmy.  The Dem. Party HAS NEVER CARED ABOUT ANYBODY.  Their charity to the "downtrodden" comes with chains.  Having been a liberal once myself, I started to see the light when, in the late 70s, I saw a debate between Mario Cuomo (the Paterfamilias) and his Rep. opponent.  The Rep. pointed out that from research, it had come to light that at least three generations of the poorest families had been stuck on welfare for 20 or more years.  He logically pointed out that the idea of welfare was not to KEEP PEOPLE POOR but to get people out of poverty.  Mario really had no answer except for double talk.  He won anyway being Gov. of NY.  But it struck me that all of big governments programs never help get people off the dole but actually keeps them there.  And if you look at government charity, it is designed to do exactly that.

BTW, the Reps aren't much better but they have different targets for their largess, like the Military - Industrial Complex.

True too. I  know really caring about the wellness of others is inherent and has no party affiliation :howdy: