zpicker

How does slowing the Postal Service make America great again?

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

This crazy idea to screw up the election by the administration by slowing down the Post Office will create deep pain across the board.

When that medication does not arrive in time, or check we need to pay our bills, or getting late fees because our mail did not arrive in time, we’ll feel the pain and it does not feel good.

Last week I ordered a rod and paid extra for Priority shipping to get it time for a trip this weekend and it wont make it in time - what a flipping waste!  I’m pissed and can only imagine how I will feel if my medication doesn’t arrive in time. 

"How does slowing the Postal Service make America great again?"

Takes the country back to the good ol days when the mail was delivered by pony express, ya know, that time when America was great! 

All of my deliveries are coming on time just fine.  Was your shipping rod late because of the PO, or because of the company you bought it from?

And preventing the post office from being used to fraudulently steal the election will most certainly help Make America Great Again.

Just now, JoeyZac said:

All of my deliveries are coming on time just fine.  Was your shipping rod late because of the PO, or because of the company you bought it from?

And preventing the post office from being used to fraudulently steal the election will most certainly help Make America Great Again.

Haven't had any problems with my deliveries either.

Absentee and mail-in ballots will be fine.  

Do you actually believe trump is slowing the postal service.  If the postal service was a real business they would be out of business. Worst run govt entity.  

just google.  They stand to lose 54 billion over 10yrs.    Sounds like we have a bigger problem.   

facts please

I returned an item to a vendor in Utah and the post office out there kept sending it to another post office in Utah for nearly a month. 

After not being able to get thru to the PO on the phone for 2 hours, I called the sheriff out there asking them to check if the PO was being robbed, because no one was answering the phone. The deputy chuckled, but said he’d wander on over to check on them and tell them that someone from NYC was trying to get them. 

The PO called me back in 20 minutes. What a bunch of knuckleheads. 

5 hours ago, Goldy said:

Do you actually believe trump is slowing the postal service.

If bleated loudly enough in unison it becomes reality 

He’s also suppressing the vote Don’t ya’ know

Bleat Bleat 

If Trump slowed the Post Office any more, they would be working in reverse, taking mail out of your box, and putting it in the disappearing big blue boxes to be remailed.

11 hours ago, zpicker said:

This crazy idea to screw up the election by the administration by slowing down the Post Office will create deep pain across the board.

When that medication does not arrive in time, or check we need to pay our bills, or getting late fees because our mail did not arrive in time, we’ll feel the pain and it does not feel good.

Last week I ordered a rod and paid extra for Priority shipping to get it time for a trip this weekend and it wont make it in time - what a flipping waste!  I’m pissed and can only imagine how I will feel if my medication doesn’t arrive in time. 

How about a little tidbit...........

"Taking into account the 2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018 federal general elections, 28.3 million mail ballots disappeared after officials gave them to the U.S. Postal Service. There are numerous problems to point fingers at and many explanations as to what happened to these ballots, but the bottom line is simple: tens of millions of ballots were lost in the mail voting system on a scale not seen at polling places."

Trumps fault?

9 hours ago, fjr419 said:

Haven't had any problems with my deliveries either.

Absentee and mail-in ballots will be fine.  

Deliveries won’t be a problem as long as people mail in their ballots at least a week ahead of time. Part of the problem is some States let you request a mail/absentee ballot only a couple of days before an election, if that’s the case then drop it in a drop box for ballots, usually at town hall for example.

what is the problem here ? .....don't trust the USPS ??

JUST VOTE IN PERSON   

any potential problem solved  

you're welcome  :laugh:

1 hour ago, fishinambition said:

How is Trump "slowing the postal service"? I'd love to hear this.

EO to put speed regulators on all postal employees. And vehicles.