AlwaysWading

Chain link fence costs ?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Got an estimate for about 50' of chain link fencing with a 10' gate, estimate was around 2300 bucks. Whatcha think, reasonable price ?

Up to $40 per foot total, depending on the labor/install costs. Gates are additional. Heavy gauge or tall fencing is more.

1 min ago, cheech said:

Up to $40 per foot total, depending on the labor/install costs. Gates are additional. Heavy gauge or tall fencing is more.

So that quote is about right....I told my dumbass wife but she said it was too much.

11 mins ago, AlwaysWading said:

So that quote is about right....I told my dumbass wife but she said it was too much.

One of those few things that aren't regionally priced out I guess. Same price from here to Maine.

FWIW, I didn't find chain link all that tough to install. I've only done it once and that was only about 150 ft.  We bought the materials including a premade gate from a local fencing company which was a lot less than from a big box store.  Biggest PITA is like any other fence job and that's setting the posts.  50' wouldn't require too many posts  Had no clue it was that expensive to have done these days