FISH BUCKET

Censoring avatars?

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

I like those risqué avatars.......is sol going to be censoring them before google?

little by little we are losing our freedoms  

2 hours ago, FISH BUCKET said:

I like those risqué avatars.......is sol going to be censoring them before google?

Please explain the "freedoms" you are loosing.

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

Please explain the "freedoms" you are loosing.

The freedom to do as you please without some useless company like google telling you no you can’t. 

Shouldn't be political in this forum, but soon, if you don't fall in line (and the definition of that changes every hour), you will be censored for anything that is considered offensive, like posting a picture of Ken and Barbie.........

And this won't be Tim's doing........

WAKE UP AMERICA...........

1 hour ago, Ben Lippen said:

I like the risque ones. I hate any Gifs. Incredibly annoying when trying to read a post. 

How bout risque gifs, where you stand on those? :ph34r:

Just now, Ba Ba Buoy said:

How bout risque gifs, where you stand on those? :ph34r:

I vote no on them as well, unfortunately. I find that my old eyes hurt when trying to focus on words, when there are images jumping around inches away.

Perhaps Tim could come up with an old guy version of the pages.... Larger text, bigger buttons, etc. 

2 mins ago, Ben Lippen said:

I vote no on them as well, unfortunately. I find that my old eyes hurt when trying to focus on words, when there are images jumping around inches away.

Perhaps Tim could come up with an old guy version of the pages.... Larger text, bigger buttons, etc. 

Or a buxom nurse could just read it to you... :shrug:

Nobody likes girls in bikinis more than I do, I promise. Google and their networks can provide up to 50% of this sites monthly venue. Like or not - and I do not like it - until they get their algorithm figured out to stop flagging a bikini avatar as inappropriate or nudity, we have play their game :dismay: 

7 hours ago, FISH BUCKET said:

Google has been penalizing this website for avatars it mistakenly thinks are ‘nudity’ for months - it wasn’t until they started removing advertising from entire forums that I had to take action. You are still exactly as free as you were yesterday and the day before :th: 

TimS

You are still exactly as free as you were yesterday and the day before.......i hope you don’t really believe that.

we have been losing “freedoms” little by little for years......just recently has the tempo stepped up.

i understand full well why you are doing what you have to do as i would be distraught if anything happened to s o l.....

Freedom, really? Google is a private company, not the government. It can set whatever rules for users that it wants. Not free enough? Create your own browser.