zak-striper

"Do you regret..."

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

During Trump's misinformation conference yesterday a reporter finally showed some cojones and asked the Liar-in-Chief if he regretted lying and deceiving the citizenry for the last 3 1/2 years. The dumbfounded look on Trump's face, then the "next question" was priceless.

 

So PG regulars, is Trump even remotely self aware enough to have any remorse over this blatant lies? Should the media be challenging him more on this?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont blame him.  That wasn't a question. That was a person pretending to be a reporter using his chance in the spotlight to spout his uber partisan political beliefs.  He should get his pass revoked. 

 

 

And Biden-Harris -still refusing to even take the softball questions he normally gets. What are they trying to hide?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Dave S said:

And Biden-Harris -still refusing to even take the softball questions he normally gets. What are they trying to hide?  

It's called operation "let Trump speak". 

 

Biden literally doesn't have to do anything. He can just let Trump be Trump and let Joe's lead in the polls increase.

 

Trump will melt down even more once we hit 200K in covid deaths, especially if it's red states like TX, GA and FL that are adding to the death count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, zak-striper said:

During Trump's misinformation conference yesterday a reporter finally showed some cojones and asked the Liar-in-Chief if he regretted lying and deceiving the citizenry for the last 3 1/2 years. The dumbfounded look on Trump's face, then the "next question" was priceless.

 

So PG regulars, is Trump even remotely self aware enough to have any remorse over this blatant lies? Should the media be challenging him more on this?

 

 

 

That reporter is a pathetic pos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

That reporter is a pathetic pos. 

Who pales exponentially vs the recipient of the quiz, who, by the way, will ultimately meet Karma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, zak-striper said:

It's called operation "let Trump speak". 

 

Biden literally doesn't have to do anything. He can just let Trump be Trump and let Joe's lead in the polls increase.

 

Trump will melt down even more once we hit 200K in covid deaths, especially if it's red states like TX, GA and FL that are adding to the death count.

OK keep telling yourself that.  Even the mainstream media is getting upset he wont sit back for the tee ball questions anymore. 

 

Without the blinders you wont see that more and more people are questioning what he has to hide.  Kamala also. 

 

Keep believing the polls- they worked so well in 2016. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anything comparable to obama getting politifacts lie of the year award?

 

Funny how many lefties are unaware he got this award. When they're told they stick they're fingers in their ears :)

 

Obama liked to repeat the big lie. 37 times!

 

Screenshot_20200814-110352_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

That reporter is a pathetic pos. 

Shirish Date - Huffington Post. 

 

Trump hater- Based on his twitter a supporter of the anarchist/ marxist/socialist movement.  Comments made seem to be that he's been planning this for quite some time. Again no fact to base his question he just wanted to see if Trump would take the bait and defend the lie posed as a question (Just like Zak/Frank/Max do here)

 

  

 

pos is too nice of a term for the likes of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Dave S said:

Shirish Date - Huffington Post. 

 

Trump hater- Based on his twitter a supporter of the anarchist/ marxist/socialist movement.  Comments made seem to be that he's been planning this for quite some time. Again no fact to base his question he just wanted to see if Trump would take the bait and defend the lie posed as a question (Just like Zak/Frank/Max do here)

 

  

 

pos is too nice of a term for the likes of him. 

Did a quick search and could not find any of the anarchist/ marxist/socialist movement labels you have bestowed him. Care to back up your "non biased" assertion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Care to back up your "non biased" assertion.  

We already know that anyone who doesn't drink the Fox kool-aid or bow down to the Dictator-Wannabe-in-Chief is "biased" against them.  :)

Edited by zak-striper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

28 mins ago, zak-striper said:

It's called operation "let Trump speak". 

 

Biden literally doesn't have to do anything. He can just let Trump be Trump and let Joe's lead in the polls increase.

 

Trump will melt down even more once we hit 200K in covid deaths, especially if it's red states like TX, GA and FL that are adding to the death count.

I doubt those states will murder their elderly so dont count on them catching cuomo and murphys intentional mortality rates, but your death cheerleading is noted .... as well as you being a piece of crap American.   

Edited by JimG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 mins ago, zak-striper said:

During Trump's misinformation conference yesterday a reporter finally showed some cojones and asked the Liar-in-Chief if he regretted lying and deceiving the citizenry for the last 3 1/2 years. The dumbfounded look on Trump's face, then the "next question" was priceless.

 

So PG regulars, is Trump even remotely self aware enough to have any remorse over this blatant lies? Should the media be challenging him more on this?

 

Trump should have responded by requesting of the "reporter" that he ask that question of the Democrats.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Gotcow? said:

Trump should have responded by requesting of the "reporter" that he ask that question of the Democrats.

"But, but the Democrats". Poor attempt at deflection. This was Trump's misinformation presser. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Did a quick search and could not find any of the anarchist/ marxist/socialist movement labels you have bestowed him. Care to back up your "non biased" assertion.  

Twitter showing support for the "peaceful protesters" that were trying to keep the federal officers warm overnight and making sure they had cold water on hand. 

 

He's also another of you "russia" "Putin Puppet" Pukes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.