oldgoat

Couldn't fit

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Hoter en hell so after supper Sweetie and I with long rod get in the truck an head to Harding beach .

I make a dozen casts and Sweetie does her thing in the truck.

Well let me tell ya after 6pm the parking lots were so full let alone people on blankets that I had all I

could do to turn the truck around an get the hell outa there.

I'm staying under the bed til September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The beach was still clear for casting, right?  Maybe it is a West Coast thing, but people on the beach don't bother me.  Surfers and swimmers drifting and entering the water next to me do.

 

I hope the conditions will be better for you next time (hopefully before September)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldgoat said:

...all I

could do to turn the truck around an get the hell outa there.

I'm staying under the bed til September.

OG.....I sure they could have made room for you and Sweetie at The Squire.   ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe  The reason the town is quaint is in another week it will be 50 years without a drink.

 

I hope, I hope.

It was the New Yorker before the Squire.

The side door booth next to ally was home.

No more wild west things are great FOR ME not preaching.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mike Mendez said:

The beach was still clear for casting, right?  Maybe it is a West Coast thing, but people on the beach don't bother me.  Surfers and swimmers drifting and entering the water next to me do.

 

I hope the conditions will be better for you next time (hopefully before September)!

I hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 mins ago, oldgoat said:

Joe  The reason the town is quaint is in another week it will be 50 years without a drink.

 

I hope, I hope.

It was the New Yorker before the Squire.

The side door booth next to ally was home.

No more wild west things are great FOR ME not preaching.

 

 

 

Well done, OG.   :th:

 

Yep, Cape Cod has sure changed since Patty Page sang Old Cape Cod......and about sand dunes and salty air, and quaint little villages here and there.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe G said:

 

Well done, OG.   :th:

 

Yep, Cape Cod has sure changed since Patty Page sang Old Cape Cod......and about sand dunes and salty air, and quaint little villages here and there.     

Good lord.

 

Patty Page -->

(How much is) That Doggie in the Window

5f36c98dcb478_unnamed(2).jpg.e17760439a5a37adb07c19ad97d93c25.jpg

 

Today:

Dagoba. Wall of Death

Most-Catchy-and-Annoying-Songs-1.jpg.cb63435fbd0d8ab0b37eee303e9d62e5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.