t_man7

WTS ZeeBaas Accessories

19 posts in this topic

2 short straight handles, one black one silver. (Used) $45 each

ZeeBaas 20 spool & small rotor with titanium line roller with single roller pick up. (Lightly used) (silver) $350 shipped

3 ZeeBaas bail sets (used) 2 silver one black and blue. $70 shipped

5DB57E57-7BEF-4E75-93DE-C1DAA0EB54E7.jpeg

4A1E4D6D-FCC1-45EA-BC93-4A075D9F3A74.jpeg

BCDB8D26-D71B-4385-8A59-7D85BA3ED05E.jpeg

10A5CEF7-441C-4DA6-82FE-C3B9399EED27.jpeg

54 mins ago, sistm said:

Would you be willing to sell just the small rotor? Are their any marks on it?

Sure I can sell just the rotor, there might be a few nicks in it but nothing that is really noticeable.

Posted (edited) · Report post

will any of the bails fit a 25 rotor?  are the handles you are selling compatible with the bails?  if i wanted to convert my bailless, do i just take off roller and counterweight and swap with a bail?  thanks for any additional info.

Edited by fish-on

19 mins ago, fish-on said:

will any of the bails fit a 25 rotor?  are the handles you are selling compatible with the bails?  if i wanted to convert my bailless, do i just take off roller and counterweight and swap with a bail?  thanks for any additional info.

None of the bails will fit a 25 rotor. Yes the handles are the straight handles not curved which are used for the bail because they angle outwards to clear the bail when it’s rotating.  No I would recommend sending it to the guys at ZeeBaas to do it because in order to put the bail on it needs to be tensioned correctly because there is no spring that causes the bail to flip it’s how the worse of the bail is tensioned.

31 mins ago, fish-on said:

I have a bailed large rotor if you are interested and OP doesn’t mind?

1 hour ago, sistm said:

Can you post some more pics of the silver handle of both sides? Threads etc. are all good? 

Yes the thread are fine it’s in perfect working order other than a few nicks.

image.jpg

12D1CD1E-6B6F-4FD7-A5C1-8DE45CB50B00.jpeg

1DF5D1CD-BE19-4755-BC96-4F5C07B7D015.jpeg

CAE6B5C0-868F-433A-BF8E-10550BF47DE0.jpeg

D9CF6AE6-666B-452C-85FF-38F6537D66C2.jpeg

2 mins ago, sistm said:

Pass on the handle. What shape is the spool in ( nicks, scratches)? Thanks.

The spool has a few minor nicks in it, it’s only been fished a dozen or so outings, in very minor terrain mainly wade fishing in calm estuaries.