BrianBM

That didn't take long

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

I was wondering how long it would be before Team Trump picked up on the claims made here that Harris is a whore. ....

Lori Hendry is apparently a poster of some note. She called Harris a "whorendous" selection. Eric Trump liked it. Lots of noise followed, so he deleted it from his Twitter feed.

That was faster than I thought. How long before they do it again? A woman sexually involved with an older man. Who ever heard of such a thing?  ;)

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

I was wondering how long it would be before Team Trump picked up on the claims made here that Harris is a whore. ....

Lori Hendry is apparently a poster of some note. She called Harris a "whorendous" selection. Eric Trump liked it. Lots of noise followed, so he deleted it from his Twitter feed.

That was faster than I thought. How long before they do it again? A woman sexually involved with an older man. Who ever heard of such a thing?  ;)

Sounds like you are deaming

3 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I thought it was common knowledge she was Willie's side piece.

I guess an adulterous affair with a married man to further your career is considered a good move these days, not an act of prostituting oneself for personal gain.

Gee these definitions change faster than I change my socks.

2 mins ago, dena said:

I guess an adulterous affair with a married man to further your career is considered a good move these days, not an act of prostituting oneself for personal gain.

I think she earned a merit badge from the DNC

1 min ago, Buckscorider said:

I thought it was common knowledge she was Willie's side piece.

I think it was, or is. However, the "whorendous" comment, which is a sentiment that some have posted here, is vicious. That would appeal to the President and his inner team, so I wondered how long it would take Team Trump to pick it up and run with it. 

Just imagine. A man separates from his wife and thirteen years later some woman gets involved with him. How awful. And who better to criticize that woman, on morality grounds, than Team Trump?

5 mins ago, BrianBM said:

A married man. 
Se should be lambasted, as any cheater or home wrecker would.

Would her private life alone influence my vote? No.

They are going to pick her apart. She’s got skeletons.

Think it’s true she locked up all those folks for weed while she was tokin’ up herself? 

Melania married for money

then used trumps public infidelity to negotiate a better deal on her prenup. 

and the college degree in her bio was a lie. 

and she really doesn’t care about kids in cages 

reoublicans claim she’s the classiest First Lady ever. 

3 mins ago, dena said:

A good demonstration of conservative sexual morality.  Young Donald went before the press to complain that his first wife's implants felt squishy in his hands. He had a thing going with #2.  Later on, he got started with #3. Melania's too fat, while pregnant, to enjoy, so cue Stormy and Karen McD. This is OK  because Donald's a guy.

Just now, saltydawg said:

She is well spoken. I can see why a lot of voters like harlot. 

Isn’t it time for you to start another thread criticizing partisans for their tone?

1 min ago, chumfish said:

A married man. 
Se should be lambasted, as any cheater or home wrecker would.

Would her private life alone influence my vote? No.

They are going to pick her apart. She’s got skeletons.

Think it’s true she locked up all those folks for weed while she was tokin’ up herself? 

She doesn't have to answer to me, or you.

She has to answer to the members of her own party, that she locked up, or withheld exculpatory evidence on, or stepped over for her jobs because she is a little hussy. If you had worked for that position, checked all the boxes to qualify, and some barely qualified hussy got the gig because she slept with the boss, is certainly going to haunt her come election day.

It is why she only polled 2% during the primary, she just isn't likeable.