Jetty Jumper

Biden calls for mask mandate for 'at least' the next 3 months

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

Wear a mask until after the mail in election is stolen from the electorate.When Joe says if the president had acted earlier,did Biden say anything at the time? I will include a video of Nancy to refresh the memories of the folks that would like to forget the Dems position on closing down travel.

Jesus he sounds half asleep.  Me thinks a side affect of Aricept. 

Personally I would love to see Trump tomorrow say " I am mandating all state governors to mandate masks."  The pushback would be immediate.

biden wants mask mandatory outside at all times?

So, some Moonie type is standing on the side of the road in Antelope OR counting tumbleweeds go by for his cult leader and a government cop goes by and notices no mask, he gets a ticket?

Why?  What public good?

Or Tex McCAllum is riding his horse in a field in Chugwater Wyoming.  Why should he wear a mask?

Elmer Daigle is skidding logs out of the North Maine woods in the Allagash and the Maine warden service sees he has no mask on.  How much should the fine be?

3 mins ago, jkrock said:

Because some filthy NYer can't stop picking their nose?

That's about the best reason I've heard for mask wearing outside.

if the democrats treated  equality in mask wearing like they treat equality in other areas, they would make the people of color have to wear masks first.

1 min ago, SnookerFla said:

Who is he to call for a mask mandate

Biden wants governors to mandate this nationwide,  CNN, after months and months of screaming for Trump to make a national mask mandate admitted that even if Biden wins, he won't have the authority to make a national mandate so he needs to ask the governors to do so. 

And the kittens lap the milk

31 mins ago, jkrock said:

Biden wants governors to mandate this nationwide,  CNN, after months and months of screaming for Trump to make a national mask mandate admitted that even if Biden wins, he won't have the authority to make a national mandate so he needs to ask the governors to do so. 

And the kittens lap the milk

Yeah if Trump said this or even used the word 'mandate' in a sentence the Brilliant League would be spewing threads like a homeless person expels a dumpster burrito. 

1 hour ago, Little said:

Biden calls for a mask mandate-while not wearing one.

Exactly

Who in the F does he think he is.    I am not sure he even has the official nomination yet.