Gotcow?

Who is more likely to vote via mail in ballot?

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

Democrats, Republicans or Independents...………..

My guess would be Democrats.

I wonder if there will be enough extra voters to offset what the USPS will lose, destroy or mutilate even if the USPS runs as "smoothly and efficiently" as they normally do.

Republicans and Independents are more likely to in person vote or drop box their mail in ballots to insure they count.

JMHO...……..

Posted (edited) · Report post

Wonder if the better question would be:   How many more people would vote if they could vote by mail?

Edited by KnewBee

21 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Wonder if the better question would be:   How many more people would vote if they could vote by mail?

I think responsible, motivated people would rather do it in person rather than risk their vote not being counted.

Those on gov't cheese, or waiting for reparations....not so much

40 mins ago, KnewBee said:

People who want to vote just typically vote 

It’s not all that hard and their are options if it’s legit hardship to get to the polls 

Physically challenged folks need mail in ballots ...the rest of the woke folks Ken and Karen's just leave the country or climb up your warlords a s s he owns you ,your his slave....the rest of the left ist pigs wipe your a s s with your ballot it will probably end up in a cesspool any way.STALIN WOULD LOVE YOU

1 hour ago, KnewBee said:

And an even betterer question would be "is more people voting a good thing?"

Being that people on both sides are dumb as ****ing rocks, I think the less people that vote, the better.

2 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Seeing Pelosi doesn't want signatures................

Not possible reason for this other than fraud.

6 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Seeing Pelosi doesn't want signatures,people will be sending in every ballot they get their hands on.

“bUt aBsEnTeE bAlLoTs ArE tHe SaMe ThInG...”

I will return every ballot I am sent, with a Trump vote.

And, I will vote in person for Trump.

I am not asking for a mail in ballot, I can walk to my polling place, if I am sent one, the least I can do is return it.

The only way Trump wins is if his voters out cheat, and ballot harvest, better than the Democrats.

We need to have a U-Haul full of Trump ballots for every time they pull up with a Corolla filled with Biden votes, even if it is a week past the election.

14 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Ban ALL mail in ballots. Too much possibility of fraud. Vote in person or don't vote at all.

A voice of reason from the left.  finally something we agree on.  Good on you

Now Frank, please ask him why he hates democracy

Cats, dogs and dead people.

This Corona and those "unable" to vote in person is a bunch of BS for the most part.  Sure there are some physically unable to do so and the normal absentee ballot folks.  BUT I bet if there was a gov't program giving out "free" $500 in person, the line would be around 10 city blocks and there would be no issues with anyone getting there one way or another NOR waiting in heat, rain, sleet or snow. 

That's just 100% BS!  You cover up to riot, shop for food, visit with your friends, go to house parties, play bingo etc.  GET OFF YOUR LAZY COMMIE FAT @R$E and vote in person. 

The question was who is more likely to vote by mail in ballots. The answer is simple. DEAD PEOPLE AND THOSE NOT ELIGIBLE TO VOTE !!!

Jim