Followers 0
flyangler

Off topic personal crap from 'George Orwell' thread

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

22 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Tom spazz,

You know, it is "funny".

You likely launched a flare when I called you a "derogatory pet name" as @TimS described it, yet you feel free to use "spazz" outside of the Tavern with clear impunity. You bitch and moan about not being treated fairly and yet seem to think that warnings meant for others (possibly with your whining as a catalyst) are not applicable to you. 

Given the topic of this thread, I will drop this right here and suggest you consider exactly where you lie in the grand sweep of things

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others ...

43 mins ago, flyangler said:

You know, it is "funny".

You likely launched a flare when I called you a "derogatory pet name" as @TimS described it,

I mostly ignore you,

but if you don't like me calling you TomSpazz,

don't call me "Fwank"

Right wing trolls are so used to the double standard of rule enforcement here, they are outraged when someone dares throw their crap back at them.

1 hour ago, flyangler said:

Heck, you had Fwank thinking you were serious based in his lame comments agreeing with you. 

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

Tom spazz,

read my actual posts.

51 mins ago, flyangler said:

You know, it is "funny".

You likely launched a flare when I called you a "derogatory pet name" as @TimS described it, yet you feel free to use "spazz" outside of the Tavern with clear impunity. You bitch and moan about not being treated fairly and yet seem to think that warnings meant for others (possibly with your whining as a catalyst) are not applicable to you. 

Given the topic of this thread, I will drop this right here and suggest you consider exactly where you lie in the grand sweep of things

wanna address this Tom???

you follow me around all day biting my ankles,

you call me names,

and when I throw one back you squeal like a bitch......

feel free to explain why you are tagging Tim in this exchange.