ChasingTales

9mm and 40cal ammo price

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Iam revalrelatively new to buying ammo. What is a decent price for  9mm 124g +p and 40s&w 165g? I know prices have gone up this would be for the range. Also whats a good range ammo that burns to the cleaner  side. I have a sig p365 so far only shot speer gold dot LE, and a sig p226e2dak 40s&w speer lawman and gold dot le.

Edited by ChasingTales

i shoot 115 from my 365,i didn't care for the groups with the higher G. i know it's hard to come bye but

hornady critical defense  115g is designed for short barrel guns. Sig actually make a 365 round but i haven't heard alot of good feed back on it.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 hours ago, big popper said:

i shoot 115 from my 365,i didn't care for the groups with the higher G. i know it's hard to come bye but

hornady critical defense  115g is designed for short barrel guns. Sig actually make a 365 round but i haven't heard alot of good feed back on it.  

The 115g might be better but since i have to use 124g I rather practice with what I use

Edited by ChasingTales

Just before the China virus hit I paid $180/1k aguila 124gr. It hasn’t gone up much at target sports USA, but it’s been out of stock for a while