jimmy1956

National Left Handed Day

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Does these mean I have to masturbate with my left hand in the shower today?? 

Use whatever hand you not holding on to the sheep with. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can do it with both hands.lol.

actually i broke my right hand and arm my senior year so i had to learn to do everything left handed.  i actually bowl better left handed . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

write - left

throw - right

pistol - left

rifle -  right

saw, hammer - left

spinning, baitcaster - right

fly rod - left

computer mouse - left or right

few times I tried tennis - served right, then switched racket to left

golf - few times I played, right

knife,fork, spoon - left

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, MooreLyonQuick said:

write - left

throw - right

pistol - left

rifle -  right

saw, hammer - left

spinning, baitcaster - right

fly rod - left

computer mouse - left or right

few times I tried tennis - served right, then switched racket to left

golf - few times I played, right

knife,fork, spoon - left

 

what your saying is your just a confused person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

Does these mean I have to masturbate with my left hand in the shower today?? 

No, it means you have to jerk off someone else left handed in the shower.....:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

what your saying is your just a confused person.

I don't know. Maybe.  I mean I guess so. What was the question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, coolhandfluke said:

  i actually bowl better left handed . 

That's because it's easier on the left side of the lane.

 

the hard part is sliding on the other foot...……..

Edited by Gotcow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

I’m one. How many more south paws are here? :beers:

:wave:

2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Use whatever hand you not holding on to the sheep with. :shrug:

LOL!  Jimmy from the top rope!

1 hour ago, Wire For Fire said:

Write lefty , do everything else righty .. 

Write, eat, throw lefty.  Just about everything else is right. 

 

Actually didn't realize I was cross eye dominant till I saw it in my kid.  I always thought I did things like shoot righty b/c I learned from my dad who was right handed, but really it's me gravitating to my dominate eye. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

That's because it's easier on the left side of the lane.

 

the hard part is sliding on the other foot...……..

yep . my footing is like bowling right handed. not that i am all that good.  168 average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.