Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
foxfai

WTB vertical jigs

18 posts in this topic

Looking for some used but good condition vertical jigs between 1/2 -2 oz for seabass and stuff.

 

Anyone got some?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little heavy for me as well. I keep hoping for the opportunity to use them around some rigs in the gulf but have not had it yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, foxfai said:

Looking for some used but good condition vertical jigs between 1/2 -2 oz for seabass and stuff.

 

Anyone got some?

How many are you looking for?  I have some Shimano butterfly collecting dust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maine Guide said:

How many are you looking for?  I have some Shimano butterfly collecting dust.

Probably 4-5. If my friends wants them maybe I'll get some more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

 

4395473F-155F-4CF9-975F-815E0455AFB0.jpeg

I am interested in the 1.9(oz?) ones. How much are you willing to part them out for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, foxfai said:

How much and how heavy are they?

 

4 on left 1/2 ounce

right side top 3/4 ounce next down 1/2 ounce

squise 1 and 1 1/2 ounce

hows $20 shipped PP for the lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, littletunnie said:

4 on left 1/2 ounce

right side top 3/4 ounce next down 1/2 ounce

squise 1 and 1 1/2 ounce

hows $20 shipped PP for the lot

Sure that will work. Shoot me a PM with details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, foxfai said:

I am interested in the 1.9(oz?) ones. How much are you willing to part them out for?

Sorry for not getting back to you quicker. How about $35 shipped pp for all 5.

 

 

23499CB3-F925-4264-911E-23C44A8B9447.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.