Dave S

A shift of word meanings

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

So based on the NYT,  Little George over at ABC and I'm guessing every other left leaning outlets, the shift of the meaning of the word moderate is in full swing. 

 

GovTrack  ranked Kamala "most liberal" for 2019.

 

Does this mean moderate is the new progressive which was the new liberal?  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bleatspeak to the left wing sheep, be prepared for a snow job of biblical proportions as the MSM attempt to polish the turd that is the Biden partnership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

It's year zero. Words mean whatever the ministry of truth tells us they mean. 

No. They dont. But indeed, topsy turvy, upside down, wrong is right, clown world seems to be a priority goal for these folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 min ago, chomper said:

 indeed, topsy turvy, upside down, wrong is right, clown world seems to be a priority goal for these folks.

    

^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicans need to brand any Democrat on the ticket as "the most liberal"

been that way all my life,

 

doesn't matter what the race looks like,

when it's settled..... whoever the dem is...... they will be crowned the most liberal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Dave S said:

So based on the NYT,  Little George over at ABC and I'm guessing every other left leaning outlets, the shift of the meaning of the word moderate is in full swing. 

 

GovTrack  ranked Kamala "most liberal" for 2019.

 

Does this mean moderate is the new progressive which was the new liberal?  

 

 

The Dem party is so far left that they consider Raoul Castro a moderate

Edited by jkrock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jkrock said:

The Dem party is so far left that they consider Raoul Castro a moderate

LOL

it's going to be hard to paint Biden as a radical lefty,

because America live thru 8 years of Obama Biden,

and all the pre election rhetoric about how radical they were, was seen for the nonsense it was.......

They did what Democrats do,  fix the giant mess created by the Republican in office before them......

 

Trump will leave,

and suddenly the debt will matter,

unemployment will matter,

covid deaths will matter,

and Republicans will DEMAND that Biden fix things faster than he's fixing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, dena said:

Biden can't fix lunch.

 

Biden is a puppet.  A dinosaur fossil puppet.  He's the cardboard cutout the communists are holding up to hide themselves.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zybathegeek said:

Bleatspeak


I’m officially adopting this as my new buzzword 

 

Can’t believe I didn’t come up with it myself 

 

Calling Harris a moderate is indeed Bleatspeak 

 

I bet we can get some of our left wing PG sheep to bleat it in unison 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, RiverRaider said:


I’m officially adopting this as my new buzzword 

 

Can’t believe I didn’t come up with it myself 

 

Calling Harris a moderate is indeed Bleatspeak 

 

I bet we can get some of our left wing PG sheep to bleat it in unison 

right wing deep thinkers "let's just shout down everyone who disagrees with us and insist we are right'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.