coolhandfluke

this happened just down the street from us

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

unbelievable the mob could hire such idiots.   several years before the murders of the wrong family, the house next door was blown to pieces in a botched mob hit.

the third house was the real target and both times they hit the wrong house.

kil.pdf

Posted (edited) · Report post

Philadelphia Inquirer logoShe survived the Pine Hill Massacre when she was only 5. Now, the man who killed her family has died

The man who broke into Miriam Smith’s New Jersey home more than 38 years ago, killing her parents and 3-year-old sister, had finally died.

She started to cry.

“Why are you crying, Mommy?” her 6-year-old daughter, Peyton, asked her Monday night. She held the girl close. “People just cry sometimes when they’re happy,” Smith said. She thought about how she was just a half-year younger than Peyton when she watched that man shoot her mom, dad, and sister Sandra.

He had stolen so much from her — her adoptive family, her innocence, her sense of safety — and saddled her with a survivor’s guilt that tormented her for decades, straining her family, and leading her to drugs and prostitution.

Now she looks at her children and thinks about the grandparents and aunt he robbed from them, too.

Louis Giambi was a drug dealer and hired hit man who murdered the wrong victims in their Camden County home — Smith’s sister and their parents, William and Catherine Stuart — in a crime that became known as the Pine Hill Massacre. Giambi, 83, died Friday.

Giambi spent most of more than 30 years of incarceration at the New Jersey State Prison, where he was serving three life sentences, but died at South Woods State Prison in Bridgeton, Matt Schuman, a spokesperson for the New Jersey Department of Corrections, confirmed. The medical examiner’s office in Cumberland County did not immediately respond to requests for a cause of death.

Edited by coolhandfluke

You’re surprised the Mob is incompetent?

They’re too stupid and lazy to work for a living. Most are welfare cases.

Im amazed when they actually accomplish anything substantial.

Posted (edited) · Report post

We lived around Williamstown at the time but my wife and I can not for the life of us remember this. At first I was thinking of the house on Kearsley Rd that was burnt then tore down where another crime occurred.  :why:

Edited by Capt Buck

23 hours ago, bridgerat said:

You’re surprised the Mob is incompetent?

They’re too stupid and lazy to work for a living. Most are welfare cases.

Im amazed when they actually accomplish anything substantial.

Italians, NISM ?

16 hours ago, Capt Buck said:

We lived around Williamstown at the time but my wife and I can not for the life of us remember this. At first I was thinking of the house on Kearsley Rd that was burnt then tore down where another crime occurred.  :why:

do you remember when otto krupp stabbed his girlfriend 42 times with an ice pic after coming home drunk after a fishing trip ?   all with in a 1/2 mile of each other