joetackle

Ameristep hunting stand and telescoping ladder

12 posts in this topic

Ameristep stand with telescoping ladder. Extends to 20' height and can be carried like a backpack. Comes with carry straps, tree straps, gear bag and safety harness. Used twice. Clean and very good condition. $150.

84265.jpg

39 mins ago, ged said:

Location please. 

I'm in Eastern Nassau. I have the original shipping box but would prefer a face-to-face.

2 mins ago, ged said:

I am intrigued with the telescopic ladder, but I am in MA. 

GLWS

I'll see what shipping will cost, and get back to you. The retail on this stand is $250. 

19 hours ago, ged said:

Location please. 

I'm in Eastern Nassau. I have the original shipping box but would prefer a face-to-face.

17 hours ago, Jimjam2135 said:

Also weight on it? And is this stand able to be set up day of a hunt easily and quietly?

Hey Jimjam, thanks for responding to my ad. It's basically a 20 foot telescoping ladder with locking pins at each section so you can vary the height. The seat and platform are the top section. It's aircraft aluminum and very sturdy for 24 lbs. The set-up can be quiet if you're careful. I would usually set the stand at night and return early morning after a nap in my car. If you're interested send me a pm and we'll make arrangements.

Joe