Steve in Mass

So This is What Your Teachers Are Being Taught.....

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

All over California, but there are certainly seeds of it if not worse across the country:

RADIO AUGUST 12, 2020

Teacher speaks out | Five OUTRAGEOUS 'Critical Race Theory' lessons unions want to teach your kids

An anonymous California says she was shocked when her mandated training included material based off Karl Marx's "critical race theory," which argues that data, facts, and the scientific method are exemplary of "whiteness" and are "inherently racist." She says teachers were taught during the training session that racism is inherent in all white people, owning property is a form of "whiteness," and that white people only help black people if it's self-serving. The teacher, who had her voice disguised in fear of retaliation from her CA union, says she and a small minority of colleagues are terrified to publicly speak out against the indoctrination that's occurring inside schools at dangerous levels.

If there is any doubt about the radical agenda in our school systems, this California teacher just put that to bed. She asked to remain anonymous and courageously agreed to join Glenn on radio Wednesday and provided a document all about the mandatory training the teachers in her school district all had to complete.

They are not required to implement the training in actual curriculum but they are encouraged to talk to their kids about it. She asked colleagues what they thought about the training and many said that it was not sitting right with them but maybe it was because they had racist tendencies themselves.

The full training document can be read here:

Howtotalkabout race.pdf

Is this what you want YOUR kids to learn?

Micro Schools.  Neighborhood based, Standardized Test proven.

Get your kids out of PS.  I really fear this ground up rot using our youngest against us is going to be a problem.  Thankfully my kids are out, but the problem is all of our problem.

5 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

Micro Schools. 

In California, this is being made a crime. It was discussed yesterday right after the above interview. I will find the specifics later, as I have to run right now........

Posted (edited) · Report post

13 mins ago, J said:

The answer to the 1619 project is the 1916. 

Nah, more like the 1942.

Edit - the 1973 works very nicely also. 

Edited by Fishy Fisher

3 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

Nah, more like the 1942.

Edit - the 1973 works very nicely also. 

:headscratch:

468889b42da82d26c64417977c2ce119.jpg

3 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

Micro Schools.  Neighborhood based, Standardized Test proven.

Covid is creating some really cool opportunities for alternatives to public school. I hope we get enough of them that public schools are forced to be competitive. 

4 hours ago, Steve in Mass said:

An anonymous California says she was shocked when her mandated training included material based off Karl Marx's "critical race theory," which argues that data, facts, and the scientific method are exemplary of "whiteness" and are "inherently racist." She says teachers were taught during the training session that racism is inherent in all white people, owning property is a form of "whiteness," and that white people only help black people if it's self-serving. The teacher, who had her voice disguised in fear of retaliation from her CA union, says she and a small minority of colleagues are terrified to publicly speak out against the indoctrination that's occurring inside schools at dangerous levels.

That doesnt surprise me in the least.  

For those interested, you can make an impact with your local BOE by examining the prospected staff development and in service days for your teachers.  Ask who will be speaking, topics, etc and do a little research.   IME your local BOE members are NOT 100% indicative or representative of the districts staffing, and bringint htis up can pique ally board members curiosity on the subject.  

Just an fyi if you want to make an impact.

17 mins ago, saltydawg said:

Covid is creating some really cool opportunities for alternatives to public school. I hope we get enough of them that public schools are forced to be competitive. 

~

Which IMO is a good thing for family bonds, learning etc.