The Riddler

Blue Lives Matter Flag

Rate this topic

98 posts in this topic

If you're bored and want some entertainment?  Go fly a Blue Lives Matter flag on your vehicle.  Within 20 minutes of drive time I got tail gated by two white young girls, honking the horn and causing a scene , pulled on the side of my vehicle and was asked "Why you flying that flag?".

A7C722AA-1DF8-4CEC-8C94-396BF2DB73AC.jpeg

8 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Nice work, Billy. :th:

You, too, Riddler. Lol

It's fun....trolling the streets 

Nothing worse than empowered young white girls feeling the need to question law enforcement. So many morons out there right now it’s a scary gosh darn time with these kids being educated by liberal scum. 

Personally, I think throwing a blue line on our flag is disrespectful. Fly the real thing, it pisses off the wacko's plenty. You can all rain the hate on me now. 

12 mins ago, Lucky said:

Personally, I think throwing a blue line on our flag is disrespectful. Fly the real thing, it pisses off the wacko's plenty. You can all rain the hate on me now. 

Ok seal.  :witty:

I fly the real flag every day ,no disrespect to any one ...and who ever doesn’t like it can go pound sand up his /her turd cutter...These youngsters truly need a beaten or a size 12 shoe factory up their pooper 

Just now, ChumSlickJon said:

Ok seal.  :witty:

We are united under one flag, no? Why do cops get their own "colors". Kind of like the black national anthem. 

Just now, Lucky said:

We are united under one flag, no? Why do cops get their own "colors". Kind of like the black national anthem. 

Was hanging a bluefish from the big flag pole in seaside wrong too?  

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, Lucky said:

Well said!!!!! Before you know it everyone will have thier own version. Can you imagine, a firemans, lgbt, and nascar version, where does it end? 

Edited by Terry Mac