mml4

President Trump Rewrites History

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

So it's 3:30 PM and I have been waiting for someone to reference President Trumps' comment regarding the Pandemic of 1918 yesterday at his "Virus Presser". He alluded to the Spanish Influenza Pandemic as having been in 1917 and then said it "probably ended World War 2". The folks at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School Of Business must be very proud of their esteemed Alumnus. His ability to reference historical facts is simply amazing!

Was that just a slip of the tongue or does the President have Dementia? I trust the members here will use the same standard of appraising mental acuity that we have come to expect.

Marc

Edited by mml4

You guys think the President can ride a bike? 

Now that would be really interesting. We could have a bicycle race instead of Debates. Biden's challenge would be to get the bike out of the basement at the beginning of the race and President Trumps challenge would be getting the seat out of his a$$ at the end. The Vegas odds makers would have a field day!!!

On a serious note-No comments about the President's mistakes? I saw it live and it was startling. The ww 2 remark was especially disturbing.

Marc

Edited by mml4

If it was Joe, it would be cited as evidence that he has dementia and is rapidly deteriorating from day to day. But it was Trump, so...he didn’t mean, you misunderstood it, the ramp was slippery, it’s fake news, etc. 

Edited by Sqwiddig

53 mins ago, mml4 said:

The ww 2 remark was especially disturbing.

57 states, what with a cloth, Mike (not michelle)...   How many days straight have you gone without mis speaking? Perhaps, maybe, there's a lot on his mind (like other potus's as well).

fun to make hay over, but i fyou are making more than that out of it, iMO you are being silly.

1 hour ago, mml4 said:

So it's 3:30 PM and I have been waiting for someone to reference President Trumps' comment regarding the Pandemic of 1918 yesterday at his "Virus Presser". He alluded to the Spanish Influenza Pandemic as having been in 1917 and then said it "probably ended World War 2". The folks at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School Of Business must be very proud of their esteemed Alumnus. His ability to reference historical facts is simply amazing!

Was that just a slip of the tongue or does the President have Dementia? I trust the members here will use the same standard of appraising mental acuity that we have come to expect.

Marc

FnM started a thread on this YESTERDAY! We all commented. He misspoke. Dems called him a liar. 

We’ve moved on

8 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

If it was Joe, it would be cited as evidence that he has dementia and is rapidly deteriorating from day to day. But it was Trump, so...he didn’t mean, you misunderstood it, the ramp was slippery, it’s fake news, etc. 

In your opinion, did he do OK without being able to scurry down the steps or jog onto the plane?

I believe until St BHO came along, he was lauded as the best and most revered potus ever, or at least close to it.

Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 5.02.36 PM.png

1 hour ago, mml4 said:

Marc

The pre introduction leading up to Trumps garble was certainly the historical Big A$$ kissing event I have ever heard to this date 

Meanwhile,  in reality, Biden is scarcely coherent and hiding in his basement reading off cue cards and trying to remember if he’s had his Ensure yet 

42 mins ago, mml4 said:

Marc

Just now, Sqwiddig said:

Bring on the debates.

The truth (for all to see) will be self evident in short order.