J

DNC
Nominating Joe

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

Will it actually happen?

Seriously! When they have their virtual convention, do you actually expect them to nominate him or is there a faction that will stand up and call this mess what it is, a farce? 

AOC will be nominating Bernie... 

Any others getting their hat tossed back in? Joe has faltered quite a bit since the debates and he's failing fast. Do any of them besides the radical muslims have the balls to say no way? 

Will the convention be turned into a hot mess or will Joe and Khlamydia sail right through? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

On line convention the candidates aren’t in the building ..they could nominate some one else shut the feed from Biden’s basement and do what the radicals want .....nah never happen ...WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Edited by Surf bomber

11 mins ago, J said:

Will it actually happen?

Seriously! When they have their virtual convention, do you actually expect them to nominate him or is there a faction that will stand up and call this mess what it is, a farce? 

AOC will be nominating Bernie... 

Any others getting their hat tossed back in? Joe has faltered quite a bit since the debates and he's failing fast. Do any of them besides the radical muslims have the balls to say no way? 

Will the convention be turned into a hot mess or will Joe and Khlamydia sail right through? 

It's online so there will be someone with their hand on the kill switch.  Much more controllable than a live convention.  The virus works in Joe's favor.  He can hide in his basement claiming fear of the virus, hoping his dementia isn't exposed.

From their virtual seats at home, they won't have the peer pressure stares to do as they are told. 

I'm thinking things may not go according to plan convention night.

With a majority of Americans believing Biden does not have what it takes to finish one term, I think all bets are off. 

The DNC forced the other candidates to step aside but now with his mental decline so evident, how many will have a conscience and say to themselves from the relative security of home, "I can't do this"?

I seriously think there's a damn good chance of a mutiny. The party is falling apart. Joe's losing it. They failed to condemn ANTIFA and BLM rioting, people are PO'ed about the looted, burned cities, the nightly riots and the police being attacked. The walk away movement is stronger than ever. There's got to be a group behind the scenes talking about the failed leadership and planning on doing something.... 

I'll be standing by with the popcorn for this. 

Edited by J

9 mins ago, Dave588 said:

I think kamala may control aoc. 

Stop bernie nomination. 

No chance, no one controls that Chihuahua since her manager was wrapped up in finance charges. 

48 mins ago, J said:

No chance, no one controls that Chihuahua since her manager was wrapped up in finance charges. 

Aoc is looking out for aoc. She has developed a bloc with kamala and Markey. Their focus is on unprovable climate change. Now they have legislation on climate equity. You want to produce anything in this country, you have to pay for climate equity of rest of country. Immeasurable, uaw execs will take a percentage for every potato farmed, tree sawn, paper rolled, steel founded, fish caught. 

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

What if Trump get's the Russians to hack the convention?...……:D

Only an idiot would believe something like that.

3 hours ago, Dave588 said:

I think kamala may control aoc. 

Stop bernie nomination. 

Kamala is more in line with AOC then what you want to believe. 

10 mins ago, Dave S said:

Kamala is more in line with AOC then what you want to believe. 

Incumbent Democrats worry about being primaried. They all seem to fall in line with AOC and her co conspirators. 

This is exactly the question I was going to start a new thread on.

What DOES happen if PedoJoe suddenly withdraws from the race? Does that throw the nomination up for grabs or does Klamydia (GREAT NAME @J:th: ) automatically step up to replace Gropeydope?

Edited by 2mcfisher48

Just now, 2mcfisher48 said:

This is exactly the question I was going to start a new thread on.

What DOES happen if PedoJoe suddenly withdraws from the race? Does that throw the nomination up for grabs or does Klamydia (GREAT NAME @J:th:) automatically step up to replace Gropeydope?

I said it in another thread. 

She had her husband referring to her as Madam President all last night. 

Joe is the "presumptive" nominee.... that convention hasn't happened yet and he is NOT the nominee yet.