All we are going to hear about Kamala

Rate this topic

Gotcow?

20 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Maybe, maybe not.  She doesn't carry the same baggage.  Hillary's baggage was well marked, oversized and organized, Harris's is one carry on and maybe a small handbag.

Same baggage?  Not in the least.  Hillary had no problem lying with a smile on her face trying to appease the masses.

There are too many positions from Harris as of late that will not play well and are hard to retract, ie healthcare for illegals, etc etc etc

12 mins ago, KnewBee said:

I think Harris will easily win over a large portion of the female vote, especially the female 'minority' vote.  

And I feel she will turn off a huge portion like she did in the primaries. 

I've heard it already, she gets the B- word thrown about her by women. 

1 hour ago, KnewBee said:

Um, nope.   Advice:  don't get yer "news" from social media.   Fact check states:

"...As we’ve reported before, Harris, whose mother is from India and whose father is from Jamaica, was born in Oakland, California, which makes her a natural born U.S. citizen and eligible to serve as president. She was born Oct. 20, 1964, according to the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. 

Chafetz added that the fact that Harris’s parents are immigrants is “wholly irrelevant.” 

cruz.jpg.e92790c1b7191fbd27a298f174d1be34.jpg

Harris did enough damage today with embracing BLM and blaming Trump for 2020 economic woes.  

I appreciate Trump breaking out the charts and debunking Harris claims about where the US stands in the world post covid and he did it 20 minutes after their news conference. :laugh:

8 hours ago, Hook I said:

Will you hear about affirmative action to the possible 2nd highest seat in the nation or
maybe 1st ? 

You should! She was selected because she is a she and black! No other reason. We all were told this. The left cheered when they should have questioned! 

8 mins ago, Markushook said:

You should! She was selected because she is a she and black! No other reason. We all were told this. The left cheered when they should have questioned! 

How does that new commercial go ... it’s not how you earn it but what you earn counts ? 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

It's only been 1 day, and I am already so sick of her ****ing name, and her ****ing voice, and her ****ing face, and her ****ing fake laugh, and her ****ing heritage, and her ****ing gender, and just her ugly bitch ****ing face.

Did I say her ****ing face twice?  Yeah, well **** her.  Twice.

2 mins ago, Hook I said:

How does that new commercial go ... it’s not how you earn it but what you earn counts ? 

Hey I get it, you’re cool with affirmative action. I’m not. 
When you eliminate 98% of all qualified candidates for no other reason then being black and having a twat, the decision maker should be asked why! 

8 hours ago, Markushook said:

Hey I get it, you’re cool with affirmative action. I’m not. 
When you eliminate 98% of all qualified candidates for no other reason then being black and having a twat, the decision maker should be asked why! 

I’m cool with it ? That‘a funny 

If it has fins i want to catch it