QAnon supporter seems headed to Congress after winning GOP runoff

Rate this topic

codfish

On 8/12/2020 at 6:36 AM, Steve_in_PA said:

Since several aspects of the Qanon theroy has proven true why would you not support someone who wants to root out government corruption?

~

It's cute the way those that scoff think this about R's vs. D's, when nothing could be further from the truth.

`

Q - Great Awakening.jpg

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

4 hours ago, BrianBM said:

The World Weekly News was a wonderful thing.  Remember the cover in which Bill Clinton was being embraced by a bulge-headed alien from outer space?

I cried when they ended the paper edition. But there's still a web version! :th:

BatBoyNailsCognitive.jpg.20977b97f6cfc2550a4793d607d0278f.jpg

Edited by patchyfog

21 hours ago, codfish said:

What happened to the shape shifting lizard people?

20 hours ago, codfish said:

More news from Q

A former professional goalkeeper and television presenter, David Icke found international fame back in the 1990s when he began uncovering a secret lizard illuminati plot.

Icke discovered that a race of shape-shifting lizards has been masquerading as presidents and monarchs for centuries – all-the-while planning to crush the planet – and has steadily picked up an army of fans who share his worldview, making him the most iconic conspiracy theorist on Earth.

~

Show me where that was brought up or said?

You can search every drop at  qmap[[[dot]]]pub

Edited by nalu22

54 mins ago, codfish said:

Here you go "Queen of England is a lizard shape Shifter":eek::eek:

~
Which drop by Q said that, not what someone else said; apologies I thought I was clear on that.

Now, if you - or we - knew who Q was, that would be straightforward.

The last I read (probably here; I don't follow Q news) it was Adm. Rogers at the NSA. Is that still current?

My question, of course, assumes that there is a "Q".  ... does he have a thing going with Ms. Moneypenny?

By golly, Squddwig is right. That's what she did say at the time. She's backing away from that one now, but definitely a believer in the worldwide pedophile conspiracy, all connected at the top.

MickAff has a thread in the Tavern about high-level celebrities draining the blood of children for a youth-restoring compound, adenochrome or Adrenochrome; I can't find anything to show if she's bought into that one too.

Edited by BrianBM

The Jim Jeffries thing is funny, and in part, because the panel members can't quite agree on what Q's theory is. This is a problem wih Nalu's reference to a site where Q's breadcrumbs are collected.  How do we know it's the real Q? Maybe it's a false flag operation. Maybe the CIA runs it to distract attention from the real Q's posts. Prove they don't, I dare you.

A rabbit hole that has no bottom.

17 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Now, if you - or we - knew who Q was, that would be straightforward.

The last I read (probably here; I don't follow Q news) it was Adm. Rogers at the NSA. Is that still current?

My question, of course, assumes that there is a "Q".  ... does he have a thing going with Ms. Moneypenny?

Some adherents think Q is JFK Jr., who faked his own death and has become a big Trump supporter, possibly masquerading as a regular joe in PA named Vincent Fusca. 

Seriously. 

it seems their scripture aka Q’s “drops” are open to interpretation. 

That one's new to me .... as are most things Q-related.

There is, or used to be, a name for what he did, Controlled Flight Into Terrain (water, in his case). He overestimated his flying skills in bad weather, too bad for him and the two (?) young women who were his passengers.  Hitting anything at aircraft speed, land or water, rarely ends well. He's supposed to have survived that? Impressive.

"GOP lawmaker says there's 'no place in Congress' for QAnon after supporter's primary win" How will the GOP handle this mess??

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (Ill.) became the first Republican in Congress on Wednesday to condemn Marjorie Taylor Greene's support of the QAnon conspiracy theory after Greene won her Republican House primary in a deep-red Georgia district.

"Qanon is a fabrication," Kinzinger tweeted. "This 'insider' has predicted so much incorrectly (but people don’t remember PAST predictions) so now has switched to vague generalities."

"Could be Russian propaganda or a basement dweller," he continued. "Regardless, no place in Congress for these conspiracies."

Edited by TimS
links