codfish

QAnon supporter seems headed to Congress after winning GOP runoff

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

"Marjorie Taylor Greene has won Tuesday’s runoff election for the Republican nomination in Georgia’s conservative 14th Congressional District, putting her on track to becoming the first open supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory in the House of Representatives."

Since several aspects of the Qanon theroy has proven true why would you not support someone who wants to root out government corruption?

12 mins ago, codfish said:

"Marjorie Taylor Greene has won Tuesday’s runoff election for the Republican nomination in Georgia’s conservative 14th Congressional District, putting her on track to becoming the first open supporter of the QAnon conspiracy theory in the House of Representatives."

Triggered again.

These boys are tore the hell up lately.

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Brave man heading into that den of satan worshipping pedophiles. 

Who are you talking about, Bill Clinton going back again to Epsteins Pedophile Island  ? I thought they destroyed it to hide as much evidence as possible  ?

8 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Since several aspects of the Qanon theroy has proven true why would you not support someone who wants to root out government corruption?

Which aspects would those be?

Muller was secretly in league with President Trump, and was really investigating the Clintons and Obama?

5 hours ago, RiverRaider said:

She’s not the only Q connected person in Congress there are dozens

We can’t reveal all of their names however 

Ah HA!  You're one of Q's secret inner elite? Privileged to know who Q is?  Wow. I am impressed.

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

Ah HA!  You're one of Q's secret inner elite? Privileged to know who Q is?  Wow. I am impressed.

If I say to much,  you’ll have to be disappeared :ph34r:

9 hours ago, codfish said:

QAnon conspiracy theory in the House of Representatives."

As it turned out QAnon wasn’t so much a conspiracy theory after all, thru multiple investigations lead by Nancy Pelosi an the rest of her anti-Trump cadre to oust the President, what was supposed to have been “Conspiracy Theory” was revealed to be “Conspiracy Fact”.  America has met the enemy and it is the Democrat Party!  (Something most if us knew already)