fish'nmagician

Will Republicans be able to rein in their militants

Rate this topic

108 posts in this topic

Or will the boogaloos and proud boys and white nationalists continue to murder and assault?

will the anti maskers continue to attack store clerks and other customers?

31 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Or will the boogaloos and proud boys and white nationalists continue to murder and assault?

Relax Frank. Its just a few soccer moms ....

Just now, hhager23 said:

Relax Frank. Its just a few soccer moms ....

I am talking about right wing killers

not Antifa. 

Republican militants are actually killing people. 

33 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Ok Where What and when?

The more he posts , the worse it gets . Is there like a special TV that these people watch that fills their heads with this nonesense ? Every once and a while I cave & read a post by a fool that I have on ignore , I’m human, I try to be honest . It jolts me back to why I ignore . Go take your meds . 

I think Camella offers the commies some security in knowing Joe can only go so far racist while she is around. He will have to keep his lip zipped about the good old days.

Question for Camella- Back when you were a prosecutor, if you saw a video of an elderly man pinching the nipple of a very young girl, would you have  pursued charges ?

Camella- after 50 years in Congress, how would you describe the contributions of Joe Biden to America ?

Camella- are pro segregationists racist ?

9 mins ago, oneeyewilly said:

My God , 200,000 plus posts , lol 

It's obvious there isn't any time to think before posting.  Assuming the skill is there in the first place.

3 mins ago, oneeyewilly said:

Every so often the software fails, and I too see the words of that man. Not sure what exactly is his deal, but it might have to do with website traffic numbers or some such thing. When things are slow, he tosses out his best stupid stuff and gets like 14 responses of folks desperate to try to save him from it. Human nature for decent men to try to help. I enjoy the replies where they are honestly trying to fix his stupid, as if they expect him to see something very obvious. He hits them again with something even dumber than the last and off to another thread. No matter the subject, he can deliver a sidetrack that gets the subject shifted over to something dumb.

The ignore feature works pretty well most times though. Just every so often one will sneak past.

I hear the boogaloos are funded through a complex money laundering scheme via Deutsche Bank and the Oligarchs.

Putin. Lol. 

37 mins ago, oneeyewilly said:

The "plus" is 12,709.......as of now.  :D  It truly is a lifetime spent posting on a message board.

Posted (edited) · Report post

This is the best you can up with ,again .....it is what is....IF THE REPUBLICANS START SHAKING UP THE TERRORISTS WHAT ARE THE COPS GOING TO DO ...NOTHING , WHATS GOOD FOR THE TERRORISTS IS EVEN BETTER FOR A MILITANT CITIZEN .be careful what you wish for you just might find it

Edited by Surf bomber

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

*Please leave family out of the discussion unless it’s the topic. Thanks.

Edited by chumfish
See above