jkrock

Will the democrats be able to reign in their militants

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Now that Kamala is running for President, can the democrats reign in Antifa and the Bernie boys, or BLM in time to help for the election?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jkrock said:

Now that Kamala is running for President, can the democrats reign in Antifa and the Bernie boys, or BLM in time to help for the election?

 

I think the bigger question is "do they need to?"

 

I find most people who vote Left to be so ****ing stupid that they blame the violence on Trump and will still vote Left anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

It’s not going to matter who wins ....Either it’s total incarceration under federal law or military strike ....Neither seem to be happening until post election ...HOW DO YOU VOTE IN SEATTLE OR PORTLAND ? MAYBE THE WAR LORD VOTES FOR YOU AND Ken Karen the pawns the slaves . Is this privelidge ...THE TERRORISTS ARE ON A MISSION AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHOS PRESIDENT.         this am 10 brand new buses heading south on the garden state pkwy with STOUDT TRANSPORTATION ON THEM 2:45 am .never saw the carriers name around nj 

Edited by Surf bomber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will be much better after the war. A few dismal years and then back to normal but better. No prisoners this time so we don’t have to do this again in another 240 years. Keep America free from communist rule !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who cares.  They just picked a whore for vp, and the Bernie Bros are freekin pissed!

 

Hey @jkrock you just triggered the hell out of Francis (D), good troll.  He made a thread to retroll you.  He is digitally stomping his little feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Little said:

Who cares.  They just picked a whore for vp, and the Bernie Bros are freekin pissed!

 

Hey @jkrock you just triggered the hell out of Francis (D), good troll.  He made a thread to retroll you.  He is digitally stomping his little feet.

 

BCBB7494-15F8-4569-B241-EC4EEB6D0606.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe has a huge issue with black voters, and so he offers them a symbol over substance response. Look I am not a racist. Look at who I picked to be in charge when I foam up and drop.

 

 

I would have chosen Big Mike. To energize a baby campaign that has yet to learn to walk, Big Mike would have the news media celebrities overjoyed. 

 

The Bernie people are not happy I am sure. They despise that woman, Camella. She will not bring them to the polls. She will not bring all the non diverse people  (black) to the polls either. Most of them were coming anyways, but far from all of them. She simply is not a deal closer. The gap was not narrowed. She is not popular and as she begins to open her pie-hole, we will get to see her ineptness.

 

If the black vote were solid and they knew they would flock to the polls, no way he would have picked Camella. He would have picked a gaye Mexican.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good work, this thread got the biggest alt leftist troll on the site all triggered up this morning. 

He can't admit that the BurningLootingMurdering is being committed by HIS SIDE. 

 

 

peaceful soccer moms

 

russia

 

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, Little said:

Who cares.  They just picked a whore for vp, and the Bernie Bros are freekin pissed!

 

Hey @jkrock you just triggered the hell out of Francis (D), good troll.  He made a thread to retroll you.  He is digitally stomping his little feet.

Who is Francis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jkrock said:

Now that Kamala is running for President, can the democrats reign in Antifa and the Bernie boys, or BLM in time to help for the election?

 

~

IMO no, their creation has gone rouge because of influence and support outside of America; if they had control again IMO Chicago's "Miracle Mile" wouldn't been looted, shyte like that only hurts the Democratic Socialists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jkrock said:

Now that Kamala is running for President, can the democrats reign in Antifa and the Bernie boys, or BLM in time to help for the election?

I don't think they want to.  They think it motivates the base.  If you go on their forums they believe they have the support of 80% of the public and need to just push a bit harder and they will cause massive change.  Change to a very communist like society.  Massive redistribution of wealth.  And somehow they think they will get to keep their assault rifles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 mins ago, Little said:

Who cares.  They just picked a whore for vp, and the Bernie Bros are freekin pissed!

 

Hey @jkrock you just triggered the hell out of Francis (D), good troll.  He made a thread to retroll you.  He is digitally stomping his little feet.

~

Completely ghey move, LOL'd when I saw the thread title. ~ :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Joe has a huge issue with black voters, and so he offers them a symbol over substance response. Look I am not a racist. Look at who I picked to be in charge when I foam up and drop.

 

 

I would have chosen Big Mike. To energize a baby campaign that has yet to learn to walk, Big Mike would have the news media celebrities overjoyed. 

 

The Bernie people are not happy I am sure. They despise that woman, Camella. She will not bring them to the polls. She will not bring all the non diverse people  (black) to the polls either. Most of them were coming anyways, but far from all of them. She simply is not a deal closer. The gap was not narrowed. She is not popular and as she begins to open her pie-hole, we will get to see her ineptness.

 

If the black vote were solid and they knew they would flock to the polls, no way he would have picked Camella. He would have picked a gaye Mexican.

She has no pull with black voters.  The least AA of any of the black women on the list.  This is a democratic establishment pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.