underpinning question,

Rate this topic

redfishkiller

Water bugs usually don’t just wander into someone’s home looking for a meal. If they detect standing water they may investigate. Get rid if the water and you get rid of the water bugs. 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

Just now, Wayne Tj said:

Water bugs usually don’t just wander into someone’s home looking for a meal. If they detect standing water they may investigate. Get rid if the water and you get rid of the water bugs. 

they also like mulch , the whole problem started with the 3" of pine needles on the porch roof and around the front of the house, it didn't get picked up for over a year while my wife was sick .

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

2 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

You could go with the "custom" look and just drill holes all over the place. :th:

12 gauge!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

13 hours ago, redfishkiller said:

my mobile mansion has this fancy stuff around  it, its not really wet under there but its waaaay humid, im still fighting waterbugs, i see 2 or 3 a week that are alive and some more dead ones that crawl out in the middle of the floor and die before i get home , i figure its warm and damp under there, they have to be coming from under there, 

was thinking about removing it and putting lattice around it or that cheep tacky rail stuff

do you think it will help with the critters?

20200811_091424.jpg

there has to be a cottonmouth under there...send DJ first

……I began to try to explain…that it just wasn't …just wasn't ….what it was...

3 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

No, water bugs are bigger and bite humans. They are also hunters not scavengers like cockroaches. Water bugs are also bigger - did I mention that? 

Are you sure they’re water bugs? If so, get rid of the water. They are not pests like the cockroach. 

I forgot to mention they will bite....roll over on one....ouch!:eek:

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged