Buckscorider

Black vote for Biden??

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

So this guy is really pushing that the black vote is the reason Biden is the presumptive democrat candidate. He's repeating it over and over. 

Is this the new narrative?

I'm not falling for it. I think racist democrats are tbe reason there's not a candidate of color.

Thoughts?

20200811_133009.jpg

Biden is probably going to get the smallest percentage of the black vote a Democrat has received in a Presidential Election in modern history 

they have to push it. they're holding his feet to the fire to have an African American running mate. 

He also has had THOSE comments they need to cover for. 

Mo, is a tool, as the description under his face tells you. I have seen Mo confronted with "The sky is blue" and argue that it is not, on cloudy days. 

The Dems, DNC, DEMedia are trying to threaten black voters not feeling warm and fuzzy about Biden with "othering" - If you don't vote this way, you are neither loyal to your "race" and not a good person. 

9 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I wonder if his tune will change when Biden (his handlers) pick a white woman for VP?...………:D

There has been a push for Whitmer over the last week or so. I suspect it is a trial balloon launched by Dodd and his team trying to see how bad the blowback will be if that is the decision. 

Remember, Biden only committed to a woman, the race card was played against him by the Media and compounded by Klobuchar on her withdrawal of consideration. 

2 mins ago, flyangler said:

There has been a push for Whitmer over the last week or so. I suspect it is a trial balloon launched by Dodd and his team trying to see how bad the blowback will be if that is the decision. 

Remember, Biden only committed to a woman, the race card was played against him by the Media and compounded by Klobuchar on her withdrawal of consideration. 

Going to be fun watching the hypocrisy and backlash within the AA community as the media tries to convince them this was the right decision to oust Trump.

7 mins ago, nalu22 said:

He'll get the majority AA vote, Trump will double at a minimum his AA numbers from 2016.

8% growing to 16-22% would be welcome. that is enough to tip PA and possibly MI. 

6 mins ago, flyangler said:

8% growing to 16-22% would be welcome. that is enough to tip PA and possibly MI. 

~

Personally I think he'll be at 22 to 26%, it's OK to say this even as a White guy.

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

Biden is probably going to get the smallest percentage of the black vote a Democrat has received in a Presidential Election in modern history 

Agree, Blacks can identify a racist, much more accurately than a white liberal.

If he picks Governor Whipme.....Trump will win Michigan going away. Many there dislike the manner with which she ordered them around. Blacks will be disappointed in Biden and we will have completed the DNC goal of diversity in the selection process with two white devils.

He goes with Harris as the default and we all get to laugh at her all over again.

2 hours ago, flyangler said:

After all this, I sure hope he picks a white woman. The entertainment value will be priceless.

Not sure which I would pay more to see -

Maxine Waters press conference

or

Stacy Abrams knock him out