coolhandfluke

saturday will mark our 30th anniversary

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

beings we really cant go anywhere or even go out an have a nice dinner we decided to stay home and have a seafood feast on our new deck.

going to shoprite in the morning and will get a couple of lobsters, snow crab leg clusters,scallops and shrimp and maybe a little something for her:p

might even splurge on a bottle of wine.

in all honesty, never thought this long was even possible.  with her issues ,real issues, and my temper, we both never thought it would last. 

fortunately for us, things have gotten better.

30 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

beings we really cant go anywhere or even go out an have a nice dinner we decided to stay home and have a seafood feast on our new deck.

going to shoprite in the morning and will get a couple of lobsters, snow crab leg clusters,scallops and shrimp and maybe a little something for her:p

might even splurge on a bottle of wine.

in all honesty, never thought this long was even possible.  with her issues ,real issues, and my temper, we both never thought it would last. 

fortunately for us, things have gotten better.

Happy anniversary.  

We just had our 19 year.  

Martells waters edge has dining if you wanted to go somewhere.  Live entertainment too.

2 mins ago, Dieseldog13 said:

Congrats! 30 years is a great start. 51 here and hope for many more.

Damn, you've been married almost as long as I've been alive. Impressive!

Awesome! 30 for us next year!!!  Had big plans, suspect they will end up in the chitter.  

Congrats

We did the same thing for our 16th this spring. Had one of the seafood companies at the shore where were usually spend our anniversary ship us a bunch of clams and oysters. They might have been the best oysters I've had. 

I'm 35+ here, and can't quite describe the stage of the relationship, you know each other so well and you know they're not gonna change, so you do stuff together but you also give space, so you kinda know what they like or want and so do they. It's kinda symbiotic and roomatey with benefits.